Tournament for players

Aloodeepanshu1

I think this game need some new things .i have an idea i don't it's good or not but in this game you have to add a tournament like master league etc for all real players no npc just like the Pokemon series players sign in their and fight with their opponent this make players more excited because most of the player just complete their story and then uninstall this game they don't hunt for good Pokemons .

i agree so match! this game need so hard same new stuffs for player do somthing but nobady care! Hes watching players uninstall the game and hes dont care! I wonder what will do about that? maybe astrella we w8 around 3-4 years? Maybe your idea? Propably nothing

1876934625_Untitled05-18-202212-43-59(2).png.8af84260b2555993d6f6fe21c73519e4.png

19 minutes ago, aloodeepanshu1 said:

I think this game need some new things .i have an idea i don't it's good or not but in this game you have to add a tournament like master league etc for all real players no npc just like the Pokemon series players sign in their and fight with their opponent this make players more excited because most of the player just complete their story and then uninstall this game they don't hunt for good Pokemons .

You PvP to face other players, not NPCs.  If u get to ladder you have a tournament that happens monthly, called Ladder Tour. And also at summer we have a big tournament where anyone can join called Summer Tournament. 

I wish we had more over the year, but well its hard to manage unless they make it somehow automatically.

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

+1 

Official tournament where every player can join (not ladder limited)

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ladder tournament is not so good .most of the player don't know about this. Some players only do region when they finish all regions they uninstall game . This game have to add a tournament like the region tournament where real players fight for a trophy

• 1 month later...