NPC/Script errors

Red

Act III

Thundering toward Vermilion City

[spoil]Original post cut out of this one.[/spoil]

:Heart-eyes: The above post has been edited, updated, completed. :kiss: (reports regarding the spelling of the word 'pokemon' have been left out, due to the lack of a decision on the subject.)

5QIPapI.png

:Cool: [glow=magenta]-Royalhotness[/glow] :kiss:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Act IV

Over the Rainbow

Route 11

tSX1X0o.png

ZlxGQXy.pnghvhngGo.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Route 13

nYsBppI.pngHYAnGLQ.png

Route 14 and 15 are fine, not counting all the pokemon/Pokemon/POKEMON/POKeMON inconsistency.

Lavender Town

XAUP2K1.png

nUBc0m7.png Followed by: Mr.Fuji" on a seperate page.(why a seperate page for that...?) Which is in turn followed by "I need to go to that tower to see what is going on" Or something similar. Without a period at the end.

aRaVcEE.pngWXOyv84.png

IaCdHmP.pngqnbU6Rq.pngZtfisyQ.png

[spoil][/spoil]

Rock Tunnel

DJGccxi.png

WDgZ914.png30sINb6.png

TdX12sM.pngLBN5jKl.pngKS95x9N.png

:Sleeping: :Sleeping: :Sleeping: [glow=red]Will continue later...[/glow] :Nervous: :Nervous: :Nervous:

5QIPapI.png

At the pokemon Tower underground the old man Npc That ask you if you are not afraid to enter works fine going it, but he also Ask you the same thing going out and if you pick I am not Afraid it will make you walk back in you have to pick no. should you be able to just walk back out. (Please let me know if im reporting wrong.) ty

wsI3PFE.png?1

ZcsNFDB.png?

Errors that need fixing:

POKeMON should be Pokemon

7cNXqcM.png

You be the judge of this…is “lemonade” supposed to be capitalized? If it is general talk, no, if it is referring to the item you buy from the Celadon vending machine, then maybe yes

x6k38Ny.png

Well, there is your answer…he was referring to the item “lemonade” but one time its capitalized, the next it is not. Needs to be the same. Also, remove “give” from the phrase

embRerH.png

Then this happens after giving him the lemonade

8jyZRor.png

At the end, say “you will need it” and include a period

ANM2RNp.png

Don’t think you need to capitalize “tower” here, since it is not a specific tower

G1u47RZ.png

Should be “let” not “led”

gcD0cgv.png

No need to capitalize “yourself” …this comes up after saying “stay here” in Vermilion

Yxc18Qb.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

POKEMON needs to be changed to Pokemon

zUszpRP.png

5akz720.png

ZVhPLL9.png

P7Z7oYj.png

Drop the caps and make it just Moon Stone

9WbA1Ip.png

Should be “If I would have been able to evolve my Pokemon with a Moon Stone, I bet I could have won that battle.”

kbvGknM.png

Should be “why did you make him go away” …for all 3 NPC by Snorlax…unless your goal is to make these kids sound like they are still in early years of grammar school, then its fine the way it is

scQRS6u.png

There should be some kind of NPC in this house. Doesn’t have to be a fisherman, but In R/B/Y this is where you get the super rod (or maybe great rod)

OWTLeGI.png

-Engineer

Act IV

Over the Rainbow

-snip-

:Sleeping: :Sleeping: :Sleeping: [glow=red]Will continue later...[/glow] :Nervous: :Nervous: :Nervous:

Will actually not continue. Based on the lack of communication from other dialogue testers, the staff neglecting to answer the final question in the 'pokemon' spelling debate that was started, and the inconsistency of the other NPC/script error reports. (I have no way to tell which maps have or have not been completely checked, other than opening every single damn spoiler and checking the location in chat, that goes from route 8 to 12 to a random house and back again, etc)

So, good luck. :kiss:

5QIPapI.png

Act IV

Over the Rainbow

-snip-

Will actually not continue. Based on the lack of communication from other dialogue testers, the staff neglecting to answer the final question in the 'pokemon' spelling debate that was started, and the inconsistency of the other NPC/script error reports. (I have no way to tell which maps have or have not been completely checked, other than opening every single damn spoiler and checking the location in chat, that goes from route 8 to 12 to a random house and back again, etc)

So, good luck. :kiss:

I just reported them as I saw them, I was working on testing other things as well, so the NPC dialogue errors just randomly are found. At this point, there are 400+ reports in this topic, and like you said, there is no efficient way to see what has and hasn't been reported. Thank you for the detailed reports that you did do...the first towns and routes are the most crucial because a new player gets a good first impression if everything is perfect in the first few hours of playing.