NPC/Script errors

Red

Communication between testers for NPC errors:

I will work on Johto NPCs. I just got through badge 1 for NPCs. Will knock out a lot more throughout this week.

@RoyalHotness do you want to stick with and finish Kanto? You are doing a great job! I piggy backed you on the first 3 badges and reported everything, including pokemon, Pokemon, POKeMON, and POKEMON lol. So if you get badges 4-8, then we are set on Kanto.

@Neltharion you and your crew seem to have the Sevii Islands working good, so perhaps myself and RoyalHotness can finish the first two regions, and you all can keep up on the Seviis.

Let me know on your thoughts or make some clear assignments.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will work on Johto NPCs. I just got through badge 1 for NPCs. Will knock out a lot more throughout this week.

@RoyalHotness do you want to stick with and finish Kanto? You are doing a great job! I piggy backed you on the first 3 badges and reported everything, including pokemon, Pokemon, POKeMON, and POKEMON lol. So if you get badges 4-8, then we are set on Kanto.

@Neltharion you and your crew seem to have the Sevii Islands working good, so perhaps myself and RoyalHotness can finish the first two regions, and you all can keep up on the Seviis.

RoyalHotness has no boundries in dialogs as for now, he's primarily focusing on Kanto because of the lack of NPC's within sevii, thats something you need to talk with eachother in order to share the workload in a proper chart.

As for me and my crew, i'm currently awaiting for the required fixes to finish up sevii on all possible aspects, those being encounters and other relative bugs as i find them on my way. We will migrate to johto shorty after we finish up sevii and do a quick sweep in kanto to see if we missed anything.

Use this thread for future communicative purposes : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1443 /Forum or In-game line of communicative features.

I'm not overly fond of over-populating this thread with replies like this. This was made as an official reply on my end.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Johto NPC errors …. Badge #2

period

fMfOG6H.png

decap Welcome

4njbfcO.png

cap Pokemon

Q2zUQk7.png

cap Pokemon

KBG1yDI.png

cap Pokemon

S8cbRY9.png

cap Pokemon

moX85re.png

cap Pokemon …..this NPC is hiding behind tree

UhxofOo.png

decap Welcome

QXwmlnL.png

space between BugCatcher

uRWZA6A.png

cap on both Rats

K1nioJT.png

cat rat

cK4I2Xi.png

decap Proof

piiJELE.png

cap Farfetch’d

ZcT1T72.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

All SIX Island npc/script bugs and or missing them.

NO Text on this Sign, ALSO NO NPCS to battle on ENTIRE SIX ISLAND areas water path,ruins, water path island going up ETC.

dGfQsWD.png?1

NPC needed Maybe Im not a npc/scripter so IDK if one belongs or not? @ the Ferry Entrance to Six Isle

skyQsvL.png?1

Reception Desk also in Six Isle Ferry area no NPC?

M1LLjeb.png?1

No Text on Pillar Grave thing.

3MGZSXl.png?1

No Text on Signs NO NPC in the house.

xzDjAn9.png?1

These signs no TEXT and BOTH these house NO NPCS Also NO Battle npcs? ON Original they have npcs to fight here rich ladies.

6haLFO7.png?1

Dunno if bug or not but still posting it cause Six ISLAND is mine. I hope its done soon. SOLD OUT market guy.

ADqsjYc.png?1

ZcsNFDB.png?

No spawns:

1.Four island on water. Also No info on sign.

2.Green path cave

3.Three island port ( the land zone on the exit of cave)

4.Three island ( grass zone )

5.Bond Bridge

6.Canyon Entrance

I report because 1-4 island spawns are added so maybe your forgot something.

psd: @Red can you fill up my pokedex?

Yup, I'm fine with that. Already noticed you were doing Johto. We can cover more ground at once like this. :y:

5QIPapI.png

:Cool: [glow=magenta]-Royalhotness[/glow] :kiss: