Dragon Orb for dungeon

Veldrin

Hi!

During these months I have been participating in dungeon runs quite often and, after a while, I realised there is a big problem: finding orbs!!!!!

at the moment, you can only get orbs in 2 ways:

-finishing crater town quest (2 orbs only obtainable once)

- fighting Medusa & Eldir and Lance boss (which is very few given the cooldown time of about 12 days for each).

Consider a team of 5 players who work together, if they all drop 2 orbs from bosses, there's a maximum of 10 dungeon entries during a 2 week cooldown wait, which is less than one entry per day. (also hoping that both bosses drop another orb, which they may not)

Considering how difficult dropping orbs by bosses is (since they have never dropped it to me) the dungeon entries are really low and become lower with each passing day.

Not all players take part in dungeons, a lot of guilds/players don't even consider it except to take victini. My suggestion is to make the orb tradable or, even better, give more ways to find them, such as excavations/digspots/bug catching competition/solaceon quest... you name it.

I hope you'll consider my suggestion! ^_^

• Like 6

+1 more drop, for me not more %, just more opportunity such as bcc win, solaceon day 5/6 or more boss
+1 trade, gives the opportunity to ppl not interested in dungeon to get some cash back and let ppl interested play that part of the game often. 
hope new dungeon in future rly fun

• Like 1

+1 for more availability of Orbs (Commenting as a player of PRO. My comments do not reflect decisions of the staff here)

Edited by Sharktooth6

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈