Doing exca in friend's acc banable?

Partha69

Hello @Partha69. My apologies for the late response.

I will keep it simple. Doing Excavations on more than 4 accounts will lead to a ban. Doing them on less than 4 will be fine. So if its just your own account and an account of your friend, 2 total, you should be fine.

This applies to all repeatable PvE content, such as bosses, dig spots, etc.

Here is an excerpt from our Game Rules explaining this:

• 2.Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
      • Received accounts, count towards your total.
      • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
      • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
    • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
      • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

Let me know if you have further questions.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

4 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Hello @Partha69. My apologies for the late response.

I will keep it simple. Doing Excavations on more than 4 accounts will lead to a ban. Doing them on less than 4 will be fine. So if its just your own account and an account of your friend, 2 total, you should be fine.

This applies to all repeatable PvE content, such as bosses, dig spots, etc.

Here is an excerpt from our Game Rules explaining this:

Let me know if you have further questions.

Hi, just want to ask, how are people allowed to do story service according to the last half of the rules about exploiting more than 4 accounts? Story service such as region completion, quest services, etc. Doesn't that equate to having way more than 4 accounts? Also doesn't that fall under exploiting more than 4 accounts for mass profit? Just curious, thank you for your time. 

Hello @Leafstoned,

Providing Story/Quest service currently doesn't constitute as Mass Account Exploit.

Firstly, would like to point out why this rule is in place:

• At an individual level, to prevent players from profiting from PvE content that is repeatable, from more than 4 accounts. It includes, but not limited to, Bosses, Digs, Excavations, Quests with a cooldown, etc.
  • At a larger scale, to prevent excessive generation of Pokedollars, Itens and tradeable Pokemon - and therefore protect the game and its playerbase from their devaluation.

When providing a Story/Quest service, one player is paying the other for their time and effort, when the gain for the completion of said Story/Quest is fixed and non-repeatable (for example: region(s) completion is one time per account, Mega Stone quests the prize is fixed at said stone, or quests that involved catching a Legendary Pokemon which is untradeable, etc.). At a larger scale, it is not harmful to the game. And at an individual level, the one providing the service isn't being abusive.

Of course, you could argue that with Story service, money is being generated, and you'd be right. But it's an acceptable generation when it's the integration of a player/account in the economy, that will have expenses (money sinks) along the way with further quests (for example Cerulean Cave access).

Do bear in mind that with newer and more diverse quests are created, we reserve the right to disallow any service regarding said contents, which will always be announced when decided upon.

And that if today certain services are allowed, doesn't mean in the future we won't opt to forbid them - as an adaptation to the game's needs and our vision on how we wish to moderate accordingly to the situation at hand at the time.

Unsure if this replied to your question. If it didn't, could you perhaps give me some examples or more insight on your doubts or concerns?

Looking forward to your reply.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

10 minutes ago, Eon said:
  •  

When providing a Story/Quest service, one player is paying the other for their time and effort, when the gain for the completion of said Story/Quest is fixed and non-repeatable (for example: region(s) completion is one time per account, Mega Stone quests the prize is fixed at said stone, or quests that involved catching a Legendary Pokemon which is untradeable, etc.). At a larger scale, it is not harmful to the game. And at an individual level, the one providing the service isn't being abusive.

Of course, you could argue that with Story service, money is being generated, and you'd be right. But it's an acceptable generation when it's the integration of a player/account in the economy, that will have expenses (money sinks) along the way with further quests (for example Cerulean Cave access).

Thank you for responding so quickly!

Okay, I understand now. I was confused about how it was different from other pve stuff since it all equals having access to more than 4 accounts. But the "non-repeatable" aspect of story service definitely cleared up my confusion. 

Thanks again and Merry Christmas and happy new years 😁

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 5:55 PM, Eon said:

Hello @Leafstoned,

Providing Story/Quest service currently doesn't constitute as Mass Account Exploit.

Firstly, would like to point out why this rule is in place:

• At an individual level, to prevent players from profiting from PvE content that is repeatable, from more than 4 accounts. It includes, but not limited to, Bosses, Digs, Excavations, Quests with a cooldown, etc.
  • At a larger scale, to prevent excessive generation of Pokedollars, Itens and tradeable Pokemon - and therefore protect the game and its playerbase from their devaluation.

Do bear in mind that with newer and more diverse quests are created, we reserve the right to disallow any service regarding said contents, which will always be announced when decided upon.

And that if today certain services are allowed, doesn't mean in the future we won't opt to forbid them - as an adaptation to the game's needs and our vision on how we wish to moderate accordingly to the situation at hand at the time.

Unsure if this replied to your question. If it didn't, could you perhaps give me some examples or more insight on your doubts or concerns?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Sorry to ask but does this also apply for dungeon service? 

For example someone has 2 accs and would provide dungeon service for 2 more accs.

Also would it still be allowed if someone had 4 accs and would provide dungeon service for x amount of accs.

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas.

Edited by Callmerengod
typo

Hello @Callmerengod,

Dungeons are a bit trickier due to their rewards and Leaderboard ranking.

In my opinion, if the service is to just obtain the singular prize - Legendary (e.g. Victini) or Item (e.g. Light Stone) - it's fine. However, if the service is to be used continuously on an account which already has these prizes, then the gains become renewed and repeatable, which is a concern and am not a fan of.

Situations like the Lucarionite which is based on RNG may require multiple runs, where there may be more tolerance towards.

Do bear in mind that none of this is set in stone. We'll only address and punish abusive behaviour - clear intention of spamming and exploiting the Dungeon's consistent rewards and "boosting" in the Leaderboard ranking.

Apologies if my reply isn't a clear yes or no, but it isn't possible to give you an objective answer in this matter without a few ifs.

Let me know if there is any other doubt or concern regarding this matter. Merry Xmas likewise to you all.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif