Guild rewards improvement

Vangogsan

I'm sorry if there is any other topic, but i will be happy if we do a little discussion. Every one that play pvp know what are the rewards in solo and guild ladder. My idea is to have little changes in the guild rewards, because i think its not fair ( like number 4 guild to have same rewards like number 10). Every one gives his best and i think we can work little in this way. That logic following and top 3 guild's.

I know it will be hard to make balance between that cuz that might bring some negative effect. Like people who leave his guild's to get in better guild only to take rewards. That way guild's will be uncompetitive. What do you think, can we bring more interest here and make it better. ? 🙂

I will be happy to hear your opinion ( the devs including)

• Like 2

I'm honestly thinking, why don't we give every member in a top 10 guild that has played atleast 10 games that season a specific amount of PvP coins as a reward at the end of the season depending on where their guild ended in the top 10? It could probably be a good motivation for PvPers in ladder guilds to try it out a bit and it would not reward players that joined but did not play PvP at all.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

1 minute ago, Bhimoso said:

I'm honestly thinking, why don't we give every member in a top 10 guild that has played atleast 10 games that season a specific amount of PvP coins as a reward at the end of the season depending on where their guild ended in the top 10? It could probably be a good motivation for PvPers in ladder guilds to try it out a bit and it would not reward players that joined but did not play PvP at all.

+1 for your suggestion.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bhimoso said:

This is good idea but there is come other question - how much that has to be, because if the boost is big, all people will want to go in the top guilds. Like there will always have 3 huge guild's with best players in the server ( don't mind that is already in gold xd ). My idea to avoid this is : if some one enter a guild and left it to have some time that he can't join again other guild. What do you think for that too?

25 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

This is good idea but there is come other question - how much that has to be, because if the boost is big, all people will want to go in the top guilds. Like there will always have 3 huge guild's with best players in the server ( don't mind that is already in gold xd ). My idea to avoid this is : if some one enter a guild and left it to have some time that he can't join again other guild. What do you think for that too?

(Trying to quote this from my phone, no idea if it will work)

As far as I know (if I am not outdated) there is a penalty already in place where your rating will not count for your guild unless 7 days have passed since you joined it. I am not sure how to fix the issue with everyone going to the top 3 guilds just for guild island aside from giving everyone in top 10 access to guild island equally and then granting extra privileges to the top 3. I really have no other idea or suggestion for it.

Imo; regarding the giving PvP coins to players who have played 10 matches that season and are in a Top 10 PvP guild the bonuses would be something like:

Top 10 - 5 PvP coins

Top 9 - 10

Top 8 - 15

Top 7 - 20

Top 6 - 25

Top 5 - 30

Top 4 - 35

Top 3 - 40

Top 2 - 45

Top 1 - 50

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

The idea can be devolped maybe also if all have equally entry, the entry time to be much long if they are ipper in the ladder. Like if you are top1 you can stay 1 month, 2-cond to be 25 days, and so on . But for that have to be vote i think.

1 hour ago, Vangogsan said:

My idea to avoid this is : if some one enter a guild and left it to have some time that he can't join again other guild

This, or we have to be in the guild for the whole season to get the reward (or our rating need to count in guild, so we have to be in for 7 days (I think it's that)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tarrevizsla said:

This, or we have to be in the guild for the whole season to get the reward (or our rating need to count in guild, so we have to be in for 7 days (I think it's that)

Seems fair for me, that surely will keep the players in the same guild and will prevent from leaving it 

+1 cool idea pvp coin reward

maybe since only top 3 guild can access g.i, would be nice if 10 top rating player on guild rank 4-10 can access g.i too

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________