General Bugs

Red

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know where else to put this, so please don't get mad if I'm wrong

When you have a fainted pokemon on your PC, put it in your party, and have only that fainted pokemon in your party (with possibly more fainted pokemon, but no healthy ones) you don't get teleported to a pokecenter, your pokemon doesn't heal, etc etc. When I got into a battle, I automatically lost. But when I battled Jackson in the trainer school, he said what he would say if I would have won.

IMG_20150705_175416777.jpg

Hi :D

Im not a tester but i found 1 bug on settings screen, I was set up my xbox controller in the game but I realized only this buttons are working: A , X , Y, B , Lb and RB

and the other buttons like a d-pads, analogics, RT, LT , Select and Start dont work

Sorry for my bad english, I hope this helps.

if the staffs needs more tester i will be here :D (i have been played pokemon like a 10 years).

No idea where to post this so, general it is!

yvU5OtR.png

I can only see lack of shiny sprite color. Nothing else. Have you noticed that?

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Guest UnknownUser11
No idea where to post this so, general it is!

yvU5OtR.png

I can only see lack of shiny sprite color. Nothing else. Have you noticed that?

This isnt a bug, you spawned the Pokemon.

As a player, its impossible to be holding a pokemon from another region, because they stay locked in your PC until you get all the badges of the region you are in.

Youve spawned that Pokemon in a different region to the one you are in. and because this can never happen. its locked.

First time this happened to me...

hulX4rN.png

Cannot resume surfing normally.

rN1gai2.png

you must have fog badge for surf in johto

As written on the screenshot "no longer surfing" indicating I was in fact surfing, before the incident. The pokemon I encountered was a Poliwag, while surfing. With the HM, and the correct badges. :Angry:

5QIPapI.png

:Cool: [glow=magenta]-Royalhotness[/glow] :kiss:

@Red Did you want Testers to find bugs on the Sevii Islands as they seem to be riddled with them or are those areas and others listed on the Pokedex just incomplete???

Also, does not being a member affect how your player reacts with NPC's and certains maps on the Sevii Islands and other member areas?