PvE Coin Shop counterpart to PvE Coin Shop Prestige Mount?

Eaty

Hello, first of all congratulations for the work you dedicate to the game.

My opinion is that prestigious mounts can only be obtained with PVP coins. But you can achieve the particle effects with PVE coins, not only that, but also the ability to mega evolve mounts with PVE coins, such as Rayquaza, Latios, latias, kyogre and others.

I hope you read me, thank you very much.

final .png

• 4 months later...

hmm mech are good but it will be awesome if we have some changes in normal forms too, like a little moving flames from cracks in trevant or maybe you can combine its first firm in it just like a small phantom following trevant, it would be nice 

Saw the idea, how about making a prestige mount npc and add a function to convert either pve or pvp coins to a prestige coin at individual ratios not to undermine their value and adding all the pvp and the to be implemented pve mounts at one npc.

You could utilize the trainer card tracking of pvp activity to gain access to the pvp mounts and the boss consecutive win tracker to gain access to the pve mounts.

Edited by Doodskus

• 3 weeks later...

Prestige mount idea.

With the new Solo Leveling forms, how about making a throne fit for the Shadow Monarch carried by 4 shadow form Durant mons.

Game of Thrones, the iron throne carried by 4 Primapes.

Avatar the last airbendar Appa the flying bison.

Edited by Doodskus

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Pokemonking44 said:

Pve coin is easily grind able as compare to PvP so price maybe high 

if considering 1 player play 200 match per month, and win 100 match, it takes 2 year for normal pvp player (non lader) to be able buy prestige mount. if want to be compare able, per account pve, 1 player can gather 400+ pve coin per month by spamming boss (20 boss x 5 pve x 4 week). so if normally pvp player get prestige mount after 2 year, so 2 year worth pve coin is 9600. Not mention playing pvp it lot harder then againts npc, and we also able grind pve coin from other method such dungeon and quest, not also mention per player can spam boss 4 times.

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I don’t support the mecha part idea or any type of idea where we can convert out pokemon in to different form’s..

Because

1- that pokemon form won’t be rare anymore every player can have that…

2-will kill the joy and the urge to have that pokemon..

If everyone can have that form why would i want it..👀 just my thought’s

And

the part about adding shadow particles to mount that effect just enhances the beauty of the mount and i like that.. surely you should add it..

And Converting Mount’s To Mecha Form Can Be A Good Add On Like We Can Mega Our Some Mount’s Like Charizard,Houndoom Etc.

if you guy’s can Add a Npc Who Can Upgrade Our Mount’s For A Price Rather Than Buying A New Mount It Would Make A Great Addition..

@Eaty At Last Thank You And All Staff Member’s For The Upcoming Experience And Entertainment..❤️

Untitled.png.3eec30c925dea024f65c49707a8a16de.png