Include Z-Moves in Ranked PVP

Eetaachee

43 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

-1 from me. I don't like them and also for me is stupid one move to sweep your whole team. There is no strategy and much effort of using it and the only change will be many kommo and mimiku team's 

1z move sweep whole team? Kyurem z is there. Many others.

• Like 1

bluesignature.gif

2 minutes ago, Eetaachee said:

1z move sweep whole team? Kyurem z is there. Many others.

For sure but personally I don't like them as i said. If most of the players want them i will have to play them anyway like you said, but my vote is No. 

• Checked/Done 1

2 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

For sure but personally I don't like them as i said. If most of the players want them i will have to play them anyway like you said, but my vote is No. 

Thanks for stating your opinion. I mostly seek participation from most of the PvP-ers.

Edited by Eetaachee
  • Like 1

bluesignature.gif

Like all the game can be without z moves. There are a lot generation, many king of team's and strategy, We make the meta unbreakable. There are 500 pokemons in game for play. Also more weather team's from rain who's common in game. At Showdown in Gen 9 Z move are gone. Maybe instead of z moves can be added things like gen 1-9 ladder or monotype ladder.or separate z team's ladder if there has disagreement of that 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

Like all the game can be without z moves. There are a lot generation, many king of team's and strategy, We make the meta unbreakable. There are 500 pokemons in game for play. Also more weather team's from rain who's common in game. At Showdown in Gen 9 Z move are gone. Maybe instead of z moves can be added things like gen 1-9 ladder or monotype ladder.or separate z team's ladder if there has disagreement of that 

Yes this would be a great idea , but queue is already not active of normal/ranked pvp in both of the servers, we need something to attract players to participate in pvp or merge the server.
Adding Gen 1-9 ladder / Monotype will further affect the normal/ranked pvp. Adding z-moves will be ok but we need some other pokes of gen 7 to balance the meta.  Like always, staff will ignore this topic probably. :PikaLurk:.  

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 2

Ofralse.png