x50 Rare Candy (closed)

Lacomus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Darksoul56 Yeah, some things people simply know the value. I'll only run these things for as long as they don't disrupt the auctions of other players / cause any friction. Its for the community. If it works for the community, they'll stick around. I am mindful of that. If these fun auctions are to remain, they should at least be tempting enough to bid on as a great deal, than a crap deal. It would ruin things if people are copying such things by doing "1 oran berry for auction" or something worthless / overly trolly. Auctions of real value (and a bit of fun on the side) is the only thing here

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

I dont perfectly understand what u meanr but ig u are saying that these are fun auc and these would be way better if payment method was oran berry or something instead of raw money

• Like 1

Discord Username : Anuj#4443 [Not active nowadays]

Alternate Id >>>> SHADOWBEAST56

shadow-mewtwo.gif

@Darksoul56 Yeah, diverse payment methods is fun. I was just meaning it would ruin things if people copied these micro auctions by creating threads of "1 oran berry" or "8 hyper potions" (min bid 1 pokedollar). Just dumb stuff 

Edited by Lacomus
  • Haha 1

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

• Lacomus changed the title to x50 Rare Candy (closed)