Lacomus left the PM.

Lacomus

If you get a bunch of messages (some you simply don't want to answer / have no interest), you will have "left the PM." Could be interpreted as rude, could even stain future interactions / business. A small detail, but I'd say remove the fact that its closed, so people don't interpret it, in some negative light. If people don't get a response from you, they'll have got the message anyway, without you having to keep the DM alive. Then again, maybe its just me, that thinks it has a f*** you vibe about it, by having "left the PM." Just makes things a little more nicey nicey, taking that statement out of the equation (maybe)

Edited by Lacomus
  • Like 3

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Feel you, i think there should maybe be a button like on discord like "Busy, Online, Offline" but in the terms of the PM's

For example "Busy Status: This person is currently busy, try again later!"

"Offline Status: This player is offline (as it says already)

"Online Status" This player is currently online and might answer soon!

But whenever leaving an Online Status chat, it will say "This player left the PM" so they know the conversation is broken

But when u in an active chat and switch to "Busy Status" it will send a message "This player went to go Busy" and when u leave the chat than it wont show orsomething?

• Like 1

spacer.png

Click here to open my Art Shop!

&

Click here to open my YouTube Channel!

~ Old Member of Illuminati ~

.Officialy a Approved PRO Streamer.

• 2 weeks later...