The game became more stressful than an office job.

Tutonazo

9 hours ago, Leeluckya said:

There is nothing unchanging in the world ,Complaining blindly won't get you more, finding ways to adapt to new content will give you more

Whether this update is good or bad, it will take time to prove,For me personally, this update has saved me a lot of “rc“”,

image.png.f4ba70b937a92b5efdba753a3b73ec66.pngimage.png.17a5bac2b66a878784d329251e70f770.png

for LV 97 mon only need 2w+ exp ,Compared to before, I saved 50K or even more per elf,Although the new experience tower need 9k ,and some drug,But it still saves money,

image.png.24dc551d7cd6b8f0647f5d0e717a6aa2.pngimage.png.873a8f06f012f433797d6494c275da72.png

An 80-90 Challenge +5  90+npc  ,It gave me a lot of lvl   only 9k

For me personally, exp .share ,Can help me avoid spending a few hours specifically upgrading ,I just need to bring the low-level pocket monsters that need to be upgraded,After a few days of hunting, their level naturally rose,

If we could create a new health NPC for here , i think is good .

and i want say , Pok é mon Games ,It is a game of collecting and cultivating leisure ,Because we like pocket monsters, we get together,So this itself is a slow paced game,Enjoy the fun of collecting,

Thank you to those who have put in effort for this,

finally someone made a good comment and with good evidence, thank you very much brother made me change my opinion,
unlike the other players self-interested and gold diggers who just want to know when the draw will be held, you made a difference in the community with your comment, thank you

9 hours ago, K4neki said:

I see it more difficult to tell you the truth, it is more difficult to do the pokédex and evolutions. Imagine evolving 300 Pokémon with this system that you have to pay 9k or more to enter the tower.

I really hadn't thought about that part, it's really going to be difficult on the evolution part

55 minutes ago, Xkakuna said:

Just to kind of piggyback on this comment. I am a new player. My brother and I started playing about 3 weeks ago. We have been having a ton of fun. We just made it to the Hoenn region and have been playing a ton after work. We logged in a few days ago and noticed it was much slower to level our mons. While it may be a skill or knowledge thing as we are pretty new, the slower leveling has been pretty discouraging. I only have so much time to play and have not been able to progress as quickly as before. If this is the intention of the change, that is fine. I assumed my game was bugged, which brought me to this forum.  Just kind of looking for a little clarity. 

@Raika

see this comment , for us who are already more experienced and know the movements and nature of the pokemons everything will be easier , but for new players it will be more difficult to enter the tower and manage to win to level up your pokemons , just understand that side of the new players, for us with experience it's easier than for them , do you speak for yourself who already has experience, and the other players who don't? if you weren't our friend @Leeluckya Even I myself, who am a little experienced, would continue to think that everything is bad, but he showed evidence that it is really good we have to stop thinking only about ourselves and help other players even if it's just with information, so the community doesn't get so toxic and the game gets cooler every day

1 hour ago, Zenaclan said:

@Raika

see this comment , for us who are already more experienced and know the movements and nature of the pokemons everything will be easier , but for new players it will be more difficult to enter the tower and manage to win to level up your pokemons , just understand that side of the new players, for us with experience it's easier than for them , do you speak for yourself who already has experience, and the other players who don't? if you weren't our friend @Leeluckya Even I myself, who am a little experienced, would continue to think that everything is bad, but he showed evidence that it is really good we have to stop thinking only about ourselves and help other players even if it's just with information, so the community doesn't get so toxic and the game gets cooler every day

Quickly adapt to new content and think about how it will bring about changes,

Personally, for me,The newly updated content has led many people to believe that the demand for RC will increase and RC will be sold at high prices,But I don't think so, so I quickly sold RC and I think the demand for RC will decrease in the future,So some people will make money because of this, while others will lose money,

For complete beginners,New content can allow them to evolve to full form at a lower level,Because exp will not increase due to evolution,

I can provide some simple upgrade methods,When your level is above 71,You can bring some top-notch divine beasts with you,Just 9K of game currency will upgrade you from 71 to 90,And quickly defeat the NPC。Entering the Experience Tower twice, Will bring me to level 97,This makes me rarely eat RC

image.png.d131323e42fafbde4fcaab0d49e870ee.png

image.png.6646b9dcc678f4f85719f462194ce13a.png

There was a good suggestion yesterday and it was quickly implemented,So I think it's wise people to try more and think about how to adapt to the new version

How to quickly upgrade low-level mon, I am still thinking about it ,But I believe in a few days, More content will be discovered by everyone,

I am thinking of a way,Cultivate a mage strong Mon and keep it at a low level ,And make him die at the end of every battle ,This will allow other low-level elves to live a lot of experience,Because their levels can differ by 30,

• Like 4

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Tutonazo said:

-

First of all, I would like to state that the new EXP formula was thoroughly tested by our Tester Team.
Our Tester Team is made up of extremely active and experienced PRO players, which is a good thing as it means they can provide extremely valuable input from the perspective of the player since they have experienced the whole journey PRO has done in the last 6+ years.

To give you an idea, the whole tester team has gone through the whole story (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) more than 5 times, playing it just like a normal player would (Prof. level 5 Pokemon, catching Pokemon in the wild, leveling in the wild, and so on repeated 5+ times) in order to get the most accurate test-result possible.
The EXP Tower has been under continuous DAILY testing for over two months, with hundreds of hours of testing and many discussions and meetings to make changes, improvements, and general tweaks to ensure it would fit in the game and would go well together, like a couple, with the new EXP formula.

image.png

(censors are unrevealed staff names + links to personal files)

The above screenshot just represents the tower's testing phase; EXP Rework itself has been under testing for many months and underwent many changes thanks to the valubale input of the community and staff who tried it. (you can even read news on PRO Discord):

Spoiler

image.png

To ensure the validity of the test, each tester created a document in which they documented the results of their several hundred hours of testing to level up Pokemon with the new exp. formula and using every available way, from regular maps up to the newly released Tower.

Regarding any polls that have been created in the last 24 hours, I do not mean to be rude but they have practically zero validity.

To begin, in the first 20 votes (from the'very hard one') 4 of them are from a single player, and there are many others who have voted with their alts, or even worse asked their friends to vote just to increase numbers (really stupid btw).

Also, there have been more than 7000 active players in the last 24 hours, but only 90 votes in those polls, exactly because majority are still testing it and that's what we are asking to do. 

Please keep in mind that I am not saying that the released EXP update is perfect to the point that no additional adjustments are required in the future; however, we are confident that it is great enough to be safely released on live servers.
In general, every content can receive extra changes after its release, which is why we value A LOT our community's feedback; nevertheless, as a player, it's just impossible to form a final conclusion in half a day exactly because there wasn't enough time to thoroughly test it properly

To finish, Walross provided a good explanation for why this choice was made. (also mentioning exp. candies and a lucky egg)

Spoiler

image.png

As he also stated, give it a few weeks to thoroughly test the system, and then we'll be delighted to revisit this issue and see if anything can be improved, has to be changed, etc.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

On 8/4/2023 at 3:39 AM, Shinohara said:

First of all, I would like to state that the new EXP formula was thoroughly tested by our Tester Team.
Our Tester Team is made up of extremely active and experienced PRO players, which is a good thing as it means they can provide extremely valuable input from the perspective of the player since they have experienced the whole journey PRO has done in the last 6+ years.

To give you an idea, the whole tester team has gone through the whole story (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh) more than 5 times, playing it just like a normal player would (Prof. level 5 Pokemon, catching Pokemon in the wild, leveling in the wild, and so on repeated 5+ times) in order to get the most accurate test-result possible.
The EXP Tower has been under continuous DAILY testing for over two months, with hundreds of hours of testing and many discussions and meetings to make changes, improvements, and general tweaks to ensure it would fit in the game and would go well together, like a couple, with the new EXP formula.

image.png

(censors are unrevealed staff names + links to personal files)

The above screenshot just represents the tower's testing phase; EXP Rework itself has been under testing for many months and underwent many changes thanks to the valubale input of the community and staff who tried it. (you can even read news on PRO Discord):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

To ensure the validity of the test, each tester created a document in which they documented the results of their several hundred hours of testing to level up Pokemon with the new exp. formula and using every available way, from regular maps up to the newly released Tower.

Regarding any polls that have been created in the last 24 hours, I do not mean to be rude but they have practically zero validity.

To begin, in the first 20 votes (from the'very hard one') 4 of them are from a single player, and there are many others who have voted with their alts, or even worse asked their friends to vote just to increase numbers (really stupid btw).

Also, there have been more than 7000 active players in the last 24 hours, but only 90 votes in those polls, exactly because majority are still testing it and that's what we are asking to do. 

Please keep in mind that I am not saying that the released EXP update is perfect to the point that no additional adjustments are required in the future; however, we are confident that it is great enough to be safely released on live servers.
In general, every content can receive extra changes after its release, which is why we value A LOT our community's feedback; nevertheless, as a player, it's just impossible to form a final conclusion in half a day exactly because there wasn't enough time to thoroughly test it properly

To finish, Walross provided a good explanation for why this choice was made. (also mentioning exp. candies and a lucky egg)

Hide contents

image.png

As he also stated, give it a few weeks to thoroughly test the system, and then we'll be delighted to revisit this issue and see if anything can be improved, has to be changed, etc.

Thank you for providing clarity on the change.