Legendary pokes need a single player quest!

Fildc

hello, I think the policy of legendary pokes huntable only through cooperative (multiplayer) quests should be changed, preferring single-player quests. This is because everybody should have the same opportunity to get them, and not have to rely on other people who could be totally disinterested or could have already achieved their goal. In particular now, when you cannot find anybody available to do them, it is  impossible for those who don't have one of these legendary to obtain them. I'm speaking about legendaries like Baby Lugia and Victini, I don't remember if there are others. So please introduce a single-player quest to allow all people to get them. thank you

• Haha 1

what does it mean? xD There are things that can be designed for multiplayer and others that are more suitable to be for single-player. Preserving this for multiplayer creates unbalance in the game.  Why don't you do a multiplayer quest for every legendary poke then? if you want a multiplayer quest, it can have other types of rewards. Please reply with constructive comments next time

22 hours ago, Fildc said:

hello, I think the policy of legendary pokes huntable only through cooperative (multiplayer) quests should be changed, preferring single-player quests. This is because everybody should have the same opportunity to get them, and not have to rely on other people who could be totally disinterested or could have already achieved their goal. In particular now, when you cannot find anybody available to do them, it is  impossible for those who don't have one of these legendary to obtain them. I'm speaking about legendaries like Baby Lugia and Victini, I don't remember if there are others. So please introduce a single-player quest to allow all people to get them. thank you

Talking about crater dungeon, its actually nice if some quest request a party to cleared, it can encourage healthy community specially active guild. The problem i find is crater town right now is basicly dead. Only people doing dungeon ladder or service seller can be found there, theres no such public party anymore. not only that, best reward from redoing dungeon run is nerfed (reroll cant be used on double service). i think its better to buff crater dungeon reward then make it solo. Rn its really not worth compare to lavender dungeon(rare spawn/ shard/ pve) or xmas dungeon (xmas poin)

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I see good points on both sides :

- The dungeons were a great addition and added a lot of fun especially within the guilds where we always have to innovate with guild discord events, etc.. to motivate people but ... indeed now that most people did victini dungeon once it is now a ghost place with nobody except a few guys that deseperate of finding a party

- What make this game live is also the PvP community and until now we stood by the rule that every pvpable legendary should be made available to anyone at any moment. If that's technically feasible for Victini, it's in fact harder to achieve due to the multiplayer aspects.

I do not particularly support the fact we could do the dungeon by ourself with no support of people but i think we should have other interesting activities linked to that dungeon so that more people go there (lavender dungeon is bad example because people go there to farm rr shards and they can do it alone so they won't bring you into their party and they will be focus on their purpose, not yours).

I think a lot of work has been done with victini's dungeon and we should respect that, nerfing it or making it feasible in solo would represent a huge amount of work and also will be an offense to the work already done. On the other hand, we can't really attract people in this dungeon with more diverse rewards because this dungeon takes way longer than lavender dungeon to achieve and few people will want to spend that much time for reroll shards for instance.

So now i come to my suggestion :

- we keep victini's dungeon as is

- we remove the twin orbs requirement to enter (to be discussed further)

- we add a new reward in the dungeon as follow :

1 - the reward is for people that already complete the dungeon and got victini and baby lugia's flute

2 - the reward is their to compensate people that decide to go back in dungeon in order to help people that didn't get victini yet

3 - the reward could be a cosmetic (9 differents colors :black, brown, yellow, purple, red, green, orange, blue and white)

4 - the reward is non tradable and only available by doing the dungeon with a least one member of the party that hasn't got victini yet

5 - the reward has the same requirements than the requirements to unlock victini - to focus the full party toward the same goal

6 - we could do an art challenge where the community propose the cosmetic to be added. It should be related to victini

Edited by Dorade