Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

1. Very Hyped
  2. Charizard, tyranitar and arcanine from pasts events and skarmory and aggron this year.
  3. Way too many forms released. Some poke already got a lot of form like ralts evo line
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
  5. Hippowdon maybe in next halloween to match ancient egypt style of hawlucha and lucario. Conkeldurr maybe in easter with 2 massive trees instead of the two cement beam, mandibuzz in next halloween cause that poke is dark, prolly with a full sprite made of bones and finally excadrill because even after rework i'm not happy with excadrill form, maybe a summer excadrill sprite with a beach volley ball on its nose or something.
  6. We already have a lot of mounts, i'm not sure we need more or different ones.

1.How hyped are you for Halloween?

pretty hyped for hlw event 

2.Which Halloween forms do you like the most?

best form imo are : fennkin , chesnaught, pangoro , tyra , bisharp , hawlucha (2023) , ursaring 

3.Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?

why choose the goal is too catch them all at the end 

4.Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?

sure people have more chance to get a form for their favorite poke like this 

5.Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?

i think it's fine if 6 or 7 familly get a form per event 

6.Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?

summer conckeldurr , elgyeme hlw ( kodoma from mononoke hime) , zangoose hlw ( freddy krueger style ) , drifloon hlw ( as red ballon who evolve into drifblim aka a "it" ballon ) , sw crobat ( x wing ) , abra familly hlw( vaudou style ) , milotic hlw ( as quetzacoal ) , bannet ( as chuky ) , summer slaking , lando hlw ( sphinx  ) , exploud xmast ( as nutckraker )  .  just few forms i had in mind 

7.Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

idk 

Im very hyped for halloween as I except some new content after the summer event had no new content and also I like many of the announced Halloween forms. I dont really have a fav Hallo form, but generally I like the halloween form the most I think.

I think its ok that there are so many forms. But in the future, when more new forms get added, a new system should be introduced that you maybe can aim at specific forms and youre not mad that you get the right poke but the wrong form.

Dragonite and evos could need a new form as its a very cool and popular poke and only has a (back in the days good) boring form. Mawvile could need a nice form, its a perfect mon for some epic aggressive looking form. Furret ofc. cuz cute. Mew! Alola Ninetales.

I liked the current reqorked Rayquaza mount, I wish I had some (Someone took at away from me, I wonder who).

I dont really like the Eeveelutions mounts tbh. even tho I like the Pokémon much. A rework would be epic.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I want forms for Buizel and Floatzel. Summer and Halloween are the best for them, imo.

Also gimme a muffin costume so I can be a walking chocolate muffin 🥺

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈

1: Very hyped

2: Mamoswine line, Agron line, both smeargle forms

3: Yes and no, depends on spawn. Because there are so many old and new forms there should be atleast 1-2 rare, 1-2 uncommon 2-3 common pokemon with forms and at most 2, rather 1, Pokemon without a form in 1 spawn. Sort of like last easter with Rotom/Klefki, Azurill, Exeggcute/Bellsprout/Wooper in 1 spawn all with forms. Currently in summer event when you hunt for summer scyther you can only find summer pikachu aswell wich means you can hunt many days before you find any form at all. 

4: Beedrill/Crobat line. Any event works for them. Bee movie beedrill? Shrek Ursaring 

5: No one in particular. 

1. SUPER HYPED!!! so many new forms to choose and super amazing designs well done to the team!!!
  2. To be honest I love all the new forms that added for the Halloween 2023 there isn't a single one that I hate. Riolu line!!! swinub line cynda line!!!! sandile line solosis line azuril line!!!
  3. YES???? NEVER ENOUGH!!! you have so many choices and in the end you can manage get something so you are satisfied with your hunting and it doesnt go a month waste just running left and right and get nothing.
    1. NO AND NO the team worked hard for them so add them!!!
  4. Flabebe Skitty lines maybe valentine. and venipede line anywhere tbh
  5. I cant think of anything atm except Xernas as you mentioned. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Eaty said:

Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

As you have probably noticed, our current art team is incredibly talented and highly motivated. We've gained some fantastic staff members.

There are already many known forms for Halloween 2023, and a few more not known yet, as well as some mount reworks that have been long overdue. Azumarill, Tauros, Meganium, and Rayquaza were reworked from scratch, and Xernears might also be reworked in the next client.

Now, I have a few questions for you all:

1. How hyped are you for Halloween?
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?

Shoutout to all artists within our team and those who participated in our contests.

First of all, congratulations to the amazing art team and the artists, you guys really do deserve all the praise and more for all the new forms and the excellent art done so far, and so let'go to the questions.

1 - A lot, there will be amazing new forms and i'm finally at the point where i can catch darkrai(if possible), so this year will be awesome.

2 - A - from the old forms tyranitar for SURE, from the new ones gallade.

- B - Well... there are a lot to be honest. From the old ones: tyranitar, gyarados, lopunny, gallade, gardevoir, togekiss, chesnaught and delphox. From the new ones: scizor, ariados, ursaring, gallade, gardevoir, aggron, lopunny, lucario, galvantula, golurk, durant and pangoro. I know i won't be able to catch or buy even 20% of this list but i can at least try...

3 - A - YES, ABSOLUTELY, it's really nice to see what the art team and the artists been cooking up added to the game.

- B - NO, not in the slightest, i was losing my mind the day you guys showed the new forms at discord, i remember vividly talking with my friends about how cool this year's halloween will be.

4 - A - Definetly pokemons that nobody(generally) wants or have a reason to hunt, like caterpie, weedle, hoothoot, zubat, paras, etc... and a really cool looking form by the way, a prime example of it is ariados, i REALLY liked what you guys done with ariados, i won't even use it but i need one because it looks cool.

- B - The majority of the pokemons i've said i don't have a clear idea on it, the only ones i can clearly visualize are Xmas paras/parasect and caterpie. Paras: intead of mushrooms it has 3 pine trees growing on his back and his body is all white with the tip of his claws being golden. Parasect: the 3 pine tree have now fused into one xmas tree(with snow on it) that serves as parasect's shell, his head, arms and legs going out of holes in the tree bark(or roots, what you guys think is better), his claws now are completely golden and have small red orbs and leaves in it's base, looking like a jingle bell, his body is still white, and his eyes have pupils(since there's no mushroom to control his mind). caterpie is an angel, and butterfree is an archangel, no idea about metapod.

5 - No idea about mounts

p.s: i have 0 artistic skill so pls don't judge the parasec, and the small goofy smile is a MUST.

parasect.png

Edited by Atssu
  • Like 3