Let's talk about Halloween forms and mounts!

Eaty

1- hyper hyped.
2- i like volcarona the most iam looking to hunt volcarona, weavile & bisharp.

3- of course it's good bcz all players have a choice to hunt the pokemon that they love the most

4- Drifloon / Drifblim deserve to have a halloween form. 
     Cottonee / whimsicott deserve to have a halloween form.
     shuckle ; Wynaut & evo ; also deserve a halloween form.

5- shiny drifloon mount need rework because it not sparkle (no deference between normal & shiny Drifloon mount rn).
    and carpet mount need rework & if u add it shiny form it will be good. 

Edited by Forcefull

1. Definitly very hyped. Lots of amazing new forms 

2. Most excited for ralts as last year's hlw was a big let down. Also rly hyped for riolu's formm. Hopefully ralts and riolu get a common spawn

3. The amount of new forms definitely make it more exciting but I feel these are too many forms for one year. If the team were to add this many forms each year for hlw or any event, it would get overwhelming quick.

4. Easter/SW Gallade 🙂

5. HLW  absol definitely needs a rework. 

I am hyped for Halloween event as its my favorite event but, no. Of forms should be reduced from next year as it reduces the hype of getting form and all . Personally i would like to see xmas or summer form of kalos starters (specially greninja).

Thankyou

• Like 1

1. How hyped are you for Halloween? 
    - Everything looks awesome!! exciting to start farming again.
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween?
    - Love the Joltik (from eighty-six?) and the illidan pinsir... last years Megumin buneary is amazing aswell.
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year?
    - I think it's good that you can farm a pokemon you specifically like but if there are to many forms they become less and less special over time. So either less forms or shorter events would both work for me..
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable?
      -I'd say  a handfull of fan favourites (pawn/gible etc...) and a few misc pokes (audino/audino/audino etc..)
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced?
    - I NEED A GOOD FOR FOR AUDINO!!! Make her as cute as possible... event doesn't matter
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework?
    - The default bike! can you add a little flag on the back?

1. How hyped are you for Halloween? Ecstatic 
  2. Which Halloween forms do you like the most? Which forms are you looking forward to hunt during Halloween? Pikachu 
  3. Do you think it's good that there are so many new forms this year? I'm not for it, nor against it. The community will decide. I don't hunt, and only care about Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Emolga, Dedenne, Pachirisu, Minun, Plusle etc, from a collectors perspective (Pikachu-family)
    1. Should we add less next time? If so, how many forms per event do you think would be reasonable? Open minded. My gut however tells me less Pokémon during an event, to retain the exclusivity aspect  
  4. Which Pokémon do you think deserves a form, and for which event would you prefer it to be introduced? Again, open minded. Tyrogue might be fun, including Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Hitmontop as a form. Irrelevant to the question (as they have forms already), but Ninja Turtles. Squirtle's and Raticate (Squirtle's being the turtles, Raticate being Splinter, celebrating a TMNT anniversary or other)
  5. Which mounts, in your opinion, need a rework? None, but a bike horn (honk honk)

1.jpg.df6d4af9545e0f0d6e8e44a0bd1985ae.jpg 

2.jpg.1cf716af54fc5e2ea0c8b246abfec0f7.jpg

Edited by Lacomus
  • Like 7

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

1. HLW FORMS BEST FORMS, hyped

2. Volcaroooona and Rapidash. Gonna get them both. And maybe Weavile/Noivern

3. Amount of forms is fine, I don't mind if u add more/less. I'd prefer to have better event calendar (June/July no events). And better encounter rate, coz summer forms have terrible encounter rate.

4. Idc, maybe Metagross? But I would't force myself to hunt beldums again, so really don't know.

5. Rotoms looks absolutely awful, idk why ppl bought them.