System message ( encounter shiny/event)

Voidwarrior

Hello,

I would make a suggestion, i think it was nice that (encouter of event and shiny was added) BUT i noticed that now chat is realy full with encouter messages (of common event pokes such as gastly etc). I find it personly very annoying to see all these messages appear. Now in event of halloween almost every minute an common event one is found and the message is showed.

image.png.add775edff9d6341396bd767321db156.png

What i would suggest is that only the encouters of RARE AND UNCOMMON  event or shiny pokes will be shown in chats.

Thanks for taking this in consideration

Edited by Voidwarrior
  • Checked/Done 1

+1

In my opinion it was okay in summer event, since many hunting spots didnt have many common forms, but on the halloween map every spawn only has mons that also have a halloween form. This strongly increases the encouter of common and uncommon forms, so the chat is flooded with encounter messages. So for the duration of the halloween event I would deactivate encounter messages for common forms. 

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif

Yeah, it was meant to be only for uncommon/rare ones when it came to be, so I dont know why it changed. Even during summer I did not like it. Kills the joy. + 100

bluesignature.gif

• Eaty locked this topic