Make a central place to find public groups for dungeons.

Yeetdoer

My suggestion, as mostly a solo player now (Friends all stopped playing) is to maybe make a new channel in the discord, or even a category that lets players LFG(look for group) in there for dungeons. In my experience, its taken on average, over an hour to find a group every time, I'm in a guild but there is just not enough people running dungeons. Currently, the only way to look for other players doing dungeons is to ask in all chat, which is constantly being typed in so your message gets lost, or stand by the entrance and wait for quite a while. The other solution is to join a guild, while there is no downside to joining guilds, it pushes a player into a joining a guild for JUST dungeons, which isn't really the point of guilds. So guilds will get filled up with players who aren't really taking advantage of all guilds have to offer. Having a channel in the PRO discord would not be hard to set up, and it would also let players, guild, or no guild, have a good place to focus on finding other players also trying to complete dungeons. 

• Like 1

• Developer

Hello, I added a new permanent channel in-game called Find Party that everyone will automatically join.

You won't see it automatically in your list of channels at the bottom right, but you'll see all messages posted in there in the local chat, and the channel will be automatically displayed under Chat-Channels, where you can toggle channels on and off. Additionally, anyone can join by using /cgjoin Find Party via an in-game command.

However, it will only be added after the next server crash/restart.

• Eaty locked this topic