close

Gal1leo

22 minutes ago, Mysticwind said:

Feel like this update should come with ELO system and with the PvP tokens we promise to us since many years.

The rewards for the ratings is not that good, master ball is imo stupid when it's not related to PvP

coins are fine for 350 ratings but the item at 250 should be changed so maybe adding more PvP items with Guild rating system (reroll but staff will say "not fair for the players who didnt get it in past" will be cool)

I dont see what it have to do with Guild tbh, it's the player problem if you cant accept losing. 

It's not fair tbf, PvE players Can do 40 bosses with 4 account every 2 weeks why would we do clan Wars only 1 Time per month (you cant do Crew Wars in 2 accounts at same Time since it will waste one of your battle in a account.) It will actually give us some economy without having to do bosses I dont dislike bosses but not my cup of tea Guild with 50 player change will give more opportunity to join a low ratings to help them over the top guilds.

I actually complained about players being salty about when I win so that makes no sense?

also I’m not the one who suggested clan wars. Not sure why you are @ing me about this 

Hard disagree on the notion that you get to ladder easy, that it all depends on the mons you have and that there is a rich getting richer principle. If any pvp rewards need an upgrade, to be considered worth the effort that goes in. 
If you can't hack it, it means you are not good enough, didn't invest enough time in improving your craft. Of course it is easier if you are a littler smarter. 

Same goes for guilds. Not like you make those and it is smooth sailing after that. It has a lot to do with good community work. So instead of blaming those guilds that can actually make it work, maybe focus on yourselves and improving.

That being said, a clan wars system, automated tournaments, small rewards for playing pvp etc. all would lead to improvemnt. 
Personally I don't like the idea of making the guilds smaller and would rather focus on growing the game/ its player base - aswell as making pvp more attractive. Fixing Guild Island would be a great start. 

• Like 1

From the beginning those alt acc were not good idea. They dont contribute to the quality of the game. As a player who love this game and 99% i do my own things alone, having an alt only takes away  the joy of the game. Why is that ? Less  people hunt (some who do use bots for farming too ), market sucks, prices are dropped, the people who start pvp give up easly from their main and the rest 4-8 acc are just used for gathering money. That ends up without the need to PvP cuz they can get what they want fast and they end the game bored as heck because they dont have any to do. Just came time to time for bosses.

As to the Guilds :

- its stupid the top 1-3 to have the same rewards- mentiones this at my top long time ago, same is considered with the top 4-10 guilds
- how to grown good pvp guild and be competative, when some of the top guilds  officers offer the players who freshly joined those small guilds  ( and you waste time to share your vision and interest), and they just leave cuz they get that faster. I can mention many names. 
- how we can be competative if some of the players do share playing and just boost the guild rank to keep the rewards. 

Some can argue with what i said, some can agree. I share just what i saw with the years of playing. 

To be pvp much alive you can :

- change the rewards from top 1 to top 10- gives meaning to those mans to fight
- giving access to guild island to those who are at least  able to finish top 25 ( from the small guilds) and fix this thing to work ( its gone from 4-5 months )
-remove alt`s
- +1 for reducing the numbers in the guild and adding some competitions that is worth to fight
- give bonus coins for those who are trying to build a team with no legends in - teams wont be boring as heck if we dont see lando, tornadus, keldeo and many others in every team- and win with them
- dual pvp when ?
- mono tournaments when ?
- ladder tournament was good motivation as many said , for those who wanted to enter. For the good pvp players that might be boring, but there were people who wanted this to continue. 

I forgot, up is only for PvP guilds, i know there are many players that enjoy the PvE aspect of the game so for guilds who are orietated there can be added

- when people at the same guild hunt at the same spot, better chance for an event form
- hunting competitions that can give poits to those guilds
- dungeons run`s as this at Lavander
- to be added more features that can compare the rivals vs those guilds ( the summer swiming competitions is also fun ), can be made more like them. 
- notifications for those competitions at PRO discord server. ( many of us waiting for FC and BCC announcements because we are not able to log in and check every time in game for it )

Edited by Vangogsan

+1 clan wars, even tho if its get approved, it will take like years to be applied.

+1 cut guild member capacity, if we want more competitive guild on game, having such capacity with small community is bad. Why would you want join fresh guild when u can get insta guild island on top guild? And for top guild, i dont think 100/100 is fully active anyway. With limited member capacity, every member will be very important, when if you not active, insta kick, u will get replaced, more competitive environment. Everyone will try their best filling kuota to stay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

+1 clan wars, even tho if its get approved, it will take like years to be applied.

+1 cut guild member capacity, if we want more competitive guild on game, having such capacity with small community is bad. Why would you want join fresh guild when u can get insta guild island on top guild? And for top guild, i dont think 100/100 is fully active anyway. With limited member capacity, every member will be very important, when if you not active, insta kick, u will get replaced, more competitive environment. Everyone will try their best filling kuota to stay.

thats why we have 4 active guilds, 3 actually and 0 competition bellow, people can switch 4 guilds and still to get reward at tp guild, i wrote also in my topic to have period for the players, to be unable to join any other , and this practice to be stopped for once. 

10 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

thats why we have 4 active guilds, 3 actually and 0 competition bellow, people can switch 4 guilds and still to get reward at tp guild, i wrote also in my topic to have period for the players, to be unable to join any other , and this practice to be stopped for once. 

Theres like 8-9 active guilds, but just 1-2 is on competitive, sorry to say but even 3rd top guild usually not have enough power to compete againts top 2( 5k diff rating is really2 big). Sadly only way to get more member is steal other member or merge. anyway if member is limited to 50, and top guild still able reaching 15k point it show how skilled they are, better then 15k rating with half the member only able reach 150 rating

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

Theres like 8-9 active guilds, but just 1-2 is on competitive, sorry to say but even 3rd top guild usually not have enough power to compete againts top 2( 5k diff rating is really2 big). Sadly only way to get more member is steal other member or merge. anyway if member is limited to 50, and top guild still able reaching 15k point it show how skilled they are, better then 15k rating with half the member only able reach 150 rating

sadly this is what it is 

On 1/21/2024 at 6:30 PM, Paprikaflow said:

Same goes for guilds. Not like you make those and it is smooth sailing after that. It has a lot to do with good community work. So instead of blaming those guilds that can actually make it work, maybe focus on yourselves and improving

+1 for making guild smaller, it's not totally about skills here, I have become tired of getting same opponents again and again over the pvp que, and what's worse is that because of the fact that the que dead people change team immediately depending on their previous opponent and cteam them, Idk about you but I have experienced this way too much, making the guild smaller will help alot, because then each smaller guild will need to push their own ratings to even make it to top 10 as the exp boost does help for level up, and if you look at the larger guilds it's around 60-70 people at max who pvp and carry the guild other stay inactive or receive help from experienced players. 

Also +1 for clan wars and increasing the rewards. 

Edited by Laplase