lake of trio

Ldrago0310j

Hello i am facing problem in lake of trio quest in which the quest is not starting it might already been started that idk so checked too but didn't got anything from it i wan able to defeat lake of trio but still not able to catch them i was not able to find any respective orbs for palkia or dialga i was able to kill all trios and i did compleated all the requirement for starting this quest mine:

playtime is 800+
pokemon evolved : 260+

compleated shinnoh dex

i did talked professor not checking dex:

IMG20240226154610.jpg.a607ab9aff2936161392ec9ca8361cf4.jpg

IMG20240226154637.jpg.dce734979e7d18d474af573a85b2f9e5.jpgIMG20240226154640.jpg.64d71c5a86186498d297a456b5a3e5c5.jpg

where as dawn says: i wont forgive u if you ever mistreat
good luck in your journey

i did talked to someone else who already completed this quest and gave my account to check he was also failed to find anything in this quest

please help me

IMG20240226154617.jpg

If you cant find orbs, maybe talk to grandma and tv at twibleaf and then talk do dawn again

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

6 minutes ago, Siidon said:

Hey @Ldrago0310j i think you need the seen data of Uxie (Dex Data 480) as its still black on your pokedex.

Do you have the seen data of Dialga, Palkia and Arceus? With them you should be able to start the Lake trio quest. 

IMG_7956.png

yea i did completed after then before making this form the only dex seen i don't have is regigigas which is not important for this quest

8 hours ago, Siidon said:

do you have the sinnoh dex completed with only seen data or do you have 75 Pokes from Sinnoh caught? @Ldrago0310j

my sinnoh dex is completed don't know about 75 pokemon from sinnoh  as rowan is not checking my dex

and how do i know that how many pokemon from sinnoh i have captured cuz many i have released too

Edited by Ldrago0310j

You seem to have a missunderstanding of the requirement.

You need to get the caught-data of 75 individual pokemon from the 4th generation (Sinnoh) which have the dex-numbers 387 - 493.
You can check for that on your pokedex, if you have the caught-data of the pokemon there will be a small pokeball icon.

2 hours ago, Norex said:

You seem to have a missunderstanding of the requirement.

You need to get the caught-data of 75 individual pokemon from the 4th generation (Sinnoh) which have the dex-numbers 387 - 493.
You can check for that on your pokedex, if you have the caught-data of the pokemon there will be a small pokeball icon.

i do have all caught data as required but not seen regiggias only