👑✨⏱️ 14 suggestions regarding random happy hour ⏰✨⌛

Forcefull

hi; i know you did in the past happy hour 5% exp gain why not repeat it btw i have many happy hour suggestions (especially when there is no event):

1- Happy Hour * % ultra rare pokemons enconters .

2- Happy Hour * % chance to get Hidden Ability.

3- Happy Hours 2.5% to get Shiny chance.

4- Happy Hour PP restore in wild battle only.

5- Happy Hour HP restore in wild battle only.

6- Happy Hour EXP share full party.

you can make this happy hour (full party EXP gain):          1- happy hour full slots EXP gain.

2- happy hour first 2 slot mone's only share EXP gain.

3- happy hour first 3 slots mone's only share  EXP gain.

4- happy hour the first 4  slot mone's share EXP gain.  

5- happy hour the first 5 slots mone's share EXP gain.

7- Happy Hour 1$  pokedollar  release.

8- Happy Hour free Safari entrance.

9- Happy Hour free Transit pass.

10- Happy Hour Guild island free access (guilds member only).

11- Happy Hour to get Exclusive Membership Pokemons. 

12- Happy Hour * % increase money dropped from Trainers.

13- Happy Hour free Escape Rop usage.

14- & finnaly repeat the * % EXP gain Happy Hour . 

* % means the percentage can be 5 , 10 , 15 , 20 or 25 %

this idea will not ruin the game but will encourage every player to stay tuned to the game to get a chance for a random happy hour (60 minutes) at a random time & a random day ... 

hope you will love my suggestion; and put a like & a comment to this post & get it implented to the game ❤️                                                        

HAPPYHOUR (1).gif

Edited by Forcefull
  • Like 7

• Forcefull changed the title to random happy hour for: ultra rare enconters (tier 9), hidden ability & shiny boost enconters
  • Forcefull changed the title to 8 suggestions regarding random happy hour

updated

• Forcefull changed the title to 🐾 10 suggestions regarding random happy hour 🐾

updated 😁

1 hour ago, Vatevuoktliek said:

Can't read what's written...

can you send me screenshoot of what you see 😒

16 minutes ago, Forcefull said:

can you send me screenshoot of what you see 😒

I can read now... I think it was because of italics... My vision is getting bad.... 😊😊😊

WE WERE HERE! 

IGN Silver: Vatevuoktliek

IGN Gold: Dakrakboy 

Discord: dakrakboy

+1 I absolutely agree with your suggestions! These dynamics would not only enhance the overall gaming experience but also keep players more engaged and excited for unexpected bonuses. The variety of happy hour bonuses you’ve proposed, like increased chances for ultra-rare Pokémon encounters and hidden abilities, would add a fresh layer of excitement. I particularly love the idea of random happy hours, as it would keep everyone on their toes and eager to play. I hope the developers take notice and implement them soon!

+1

Idont think shiny chance is good idea but maybe

Happy hour event form out break for exact 5 hr, 1 form from any event catchable like xmas riolu before

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________