Jollyolly Signature Workshop

Jollyolly

Ohh--OH! I would love to get one!

These all look amazing holy..

I'm surprised you're not just selling them.

You're an amazing person..!

Option 1:

Can I get one with my IGN in the lower right corner starting off as black, fade into red and then white--or just in red and black in any way you see fit.

See if you can find a Darkrai actually standing on his legs and make a shadow-like back round with, generally, matching colors.

Option 2:

Similar idea with my IGN, but this time white and pink.

I would like to have a Lickitung and sushi somewhere in the back round with similar color scheme.

Prefer it to be pixelated. Not not at all required.

WhenIwaslittleIwasinlovewithpokemonstadiumandtheminigameILovedthemostwastheLickitungonewheretheymadethemosthilariousnoiseswhentheyatethewrongthingsetc..

:etc:

Pokemon Stadium @ Nintendo Station

sw1yBzP.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, hello Jolly!

you have a brilliant talent in designing. ehmm.. can i ask for some signature that has Milotic in it.. she's my fav everlasting fav pokemon.. Milotic's beautiful head on left side with major bright color on it, and GP initial letter on the other side.

i really appreciate it. Thankyou !

308412_trainercard-Gessa21.png

[glow=blue]Pokemon Revolution Online Blue Server's Player[/glow]

Hello Jollyjolly amazing work on those signatures! Whenever you have free time I'd like a signature with my name "Ezyquake" and a Haxorus. Design however you want and think it matches the theme of Haxorus! Thanks in advance!

[center][/center]

I see there is quite a build up of requests. Sorry if it's too much to add to the load at this point, and if you're done taking requests I'll understand, but I'd absolutely LOVE if I could get one of a trainer sitting down on the right side and a Cyndaquil running up into his arms. Perhaps one with Hotair (or Hotair10) written underneath it and one with just the image?

Anything is fine really. Background or no background, not too picky. I would just love to see what wonderful work you could create and to brandish it with joy.

Either way, wonderful work so far and I can't wait to see what else you can come up with!

is it possible to ask one with 1 animated pokemons + name player and name guild?

if yes i would like

-background:

ninja style

-pokemon:

primeape.gif

-name: nickjdv

-name guild: Dojo of Ninja

[glow=yellow]My new Johto team:[/glow]

jigglypuff.gifshinx.gifledyba.gifmareep.gifbellsprout.gif

Damn looks all so cool and nice! If i could make a request that would be awesome!

Mine is pretty simple, If you get Weavile, Mega Sceptile, Nidkoking and Gary in one u would make my day for sure!! With IGN Dejantje

But anyways it looks epic! Keep it up :y: