Dig Spots

Thor

172612 Hi!

I know we will have to wait a bit before the next digs updates, but just to warn the future person from the staff who will work on it that route 15 which was updated last time i did my digs is no longer updated : former dialogue, former possibilty not to find anything, didn't find pokes but there's a chance not to find one so for that one i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, that digs will need to be update as well as johto and the others one :Grin:

Zeloups

I can confirm this, route 15 digspots aren't updated anymore.

I didn't try digging, but the dialogue was as the old one.

Can confirm aswell, I dug there and got nothing in some cases

bCXP3Gl.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

172612 Hi!

I know we will have to wait a bit before the next digs updates, but just to warn the future person from the staff who will work on it that route 15 which was updated last time i did my digs is no longer updated : former dialogue, former possibilty not to find anything, didn't find pokes but there's a chance not to find one so for that one i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, that digs will need to be update as well as johto and the others one :Grin:

Zeloups

I can confirm this, route 15 digspots aren't updated anymore.

I didn't try digging, but the dialogue was as the old one.

Can confirm aswell, I dug there and got nothing in some cases

I confirm this, too.

175381 By the way, can we find shiny poke by digging ?

I recall Arnie saying NPC-triggered encounter like headbutt trees cannot produce shinies. Since Dig spots seems to be an NPC-triggered encounter as well, I doubt it can produce shinies.

That's rather sad when there are some pokemon you can only get this way. So then they won't have a shiny version

pro_trainer_card_v3_1.png

I will be taking over Arnie's good work and fixing/updating all dig spots.

Hopefully I can do just as good a job.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.