Dig Spots

Thor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

159850 well can you make it possible to get a shiny in trees and dig spots ? just 1/8xxx like other places

trees can contain shinies, it's a false rumor that they can not.

EDIT: woops nevermind after some research I found that they don't, my bad :p.

Trees cant contain shinies, and neither can dig spots, and its not possible for them to be either

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes, in some later areas, some pokemon will be new ones.

Pokemon that appear will share at least one type with rock/ground/steel. That opens up a lot of possibility for what i can add. Route 3 has no really rare pokemon in there, but somewhere like victory road, could have trapinch or roggenrola, or pokemon not even ingame, such as Aron (however saving that for hoenn most likely) for example.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Here are the pokes i excpect (and hope :Grin: ) to see under dig spots. Only talking about rare/interesting pokes, geodude and all that could appears but aren't interesting imo^^

-Drillbur, surely the one who fits the most with the idea of dig pokes

-Rogenrolla, Trapinch as Arnie told may appears

-Terhal, Aron wich will be out with hoenn, but we never know..

-Pawniard, already in game but really hard to get good one for now, maybe it could be the surprise

-Klink, Klefky, steel type who would be fun to find under digs

-Griknot, last but not least, the one i'm sure everyone want to find in the future 'DigSpot Pokes Guide'

What about the pokes you would like to dig ? :Cool: