Akatsuki ☁ {RED SERVER} [CLOSED]

Cacnea21

Re: Akatsuki ☁ [Recruiting from Red Server]

<t>1. What is your IGN? Eclipse420<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? No special reason to accept me; I just want to see the guild grow! Even though, I'm a relatively new player, I think I will be able to grind it out and become powerful. <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes, for sure. <br/>

<br/>

Thanks so much for this opportunity!</t>

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="pengin"><s>

</s><POST content="172349"><s></s>172349<e></e></POST> quick question, where do you guys hang out normally? discord,irc,skype or teamspeak?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Discord <E>:Shy:</E></r>

j8EnQ.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MxNy5wb3N0aW1nLm9yZy9uc3VqOGM3amovYWthdHN1a2kucG5nIn0.p4cDNo-8tqOoluBNePcXqT-KYcA

<t>1. What is your IGN? Ridersevenz<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am nice dattebayo and I believe that I will fit in easily since I like animes and I like helping people :) <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I do, I will destroy my entire clan if needed dattebayo!</t>

73ntdy.png

<r><QUOTE author="Ridersevenz"><s>

</s><POST content="172418"><s></s>172418<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Ridersevenz<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am nice dattebayo and I believe that I will fit in easily since I like animes and I like helping people :) <br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I do, I will destroy my entire clan if needed dattebayo!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check your inbox! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<t>1. What is your IGN? Interpo<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Let me think... Maybe bcs i'm the best spy in the world? And... after all... every organization need ppl with skills like this... to defeat enemy fraction from the inside, right? xD<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? I think I'll go destroy our problem without leaving no evidence to suggest that it was my work...</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Erosennin24<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you? Wanna be part of a team and also fan of naruto, so I think we will have a great time. Also I think I'll be useful for the guild in the future.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you vow to to place your loyalty upon this guild, even when things go wrong? Yes</t>

73ntdy.jpg

dying_by_n_i_g_h_t_m_a_r_3-d88f7t7.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Bunyan"><s>

</s><POST content="173158"><s></s>173158<e></e></POST> 1: IGN = Bunyan<br/>

2: Should accept me because I am an underprivileged straight white male<br/>

3: yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome! <E>:Angel:</E></r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif