Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Server transfer

Featured Replies

I accidently transferred my Silver server into gold, was trying to figure out how to merge the two accounts :) Is there any way i can undo the transfer now? Also please guide on how to merge servers.

if u need any help let me know here my dc id emperorvicrow

2 hours ago, D1v1n3 said:

I accidently transferred my Silver server into gold, was trying to figure out how to merge the two accounts :) Is there any way i can undo the transfer now? Also please guide on how to merge servers.

Hello @D1v1n3 ,

You can transfer again anytime for 100 coins, or if you'd rather not pay, just wait 30 days from your last transfer and it'll be free. Also, please try not to tag staff directly. If you need help with anything, drop your question in the General Support forum and someone from the community or the staff team will get back to you. below is the General Support forum link:
General Support

Goodluck!

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

Hi! @D1v1n3

If you are still having issues with the transfer please let me know,

I have also forwarded this to the appropriate team and i am awaiting a response for you!

Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with regarding this issue while you wait!

Alternatively If the matter has been resolved then let me know and i will lock and close the thread.

Thanks!

Satellar ⭐

LANDSCAPESATELLAR.png

Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support

  • Author

Hello,

I have been informed by the staff that I have to wait for 30 days or spend 100 coins to transfer again,
I am fine with it as I have already made trade plans on the gold server now.
You can mark this matter resolved, will reach back if I have any problems.

Thank you for the follow up and support 🤗.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.