List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

196682 outrage need to be banned for one reason it goes first .

for example opponent use dragonite and me politoed he killed politoed with outrage and when i send kingdra or a pokemon with swim swift here outrage goes first again the thing not normal and we now that outrage is not priority move :Ambivalent:

Are you sure? because to my knowledge, it is definetly fixed.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what the meta, slowbro should be banned.

It is extremely tanky, can be played two-way defensive, still deal tons of damage, spam thunder wave on all your pokemon, slack off when below 50% to heal back up. If played bold, which is 95% of the time, it can do a single calm mind and be both more offensive and sp.defensive.

[center][/center]

for example opponent use dragonite and me politoed he killed politoed with outrage and when i send kingdra or a pokemon with swim swift here outrage goes first again the thing not normal and we now that outrage is not priority move :Ambivalent:

no its not just check it

Aymaneforum.png

no its not just check it

When was the last time you checked? pretty sure Shane fixed it few days ago and I didnot encounter the bug from when it was fixed.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

no its not just check it

When was the last time you checked? pretty sure Shane fixed it few days ago and I didnot encounter the bug from when it was fixed.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27264&start=170

Shane fixed Outrage-move in that way, that u stop attacking after u hit a fairy. The prio bug should be still there. Havent tested on my own tho. Link is to "bugged moves and abilities, where the guys talkin about."

no its not just check it

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27264&start=170

Shane fixed Outrage-move in that way, that u stop attacking after u hit a fairy. The prio bug should be still there. Havent tested on my own tho. Link is to "bugged moves and abilities, where the guys talkin about."

I didnot encounter the priority bug after the fix.

196699 No matter what the meta, slowbro should be banned.

It is extremely tanky, can be played two-way defensive, still deal tons of damage, spam thunder wave on all your pokemon, slack off when below 50% to heal back up. If played bold, which is 95% of the time, it can do a single calm mind and be both more offensive and sp.defensive.

use taunt and it wont heal nor boost itself nor paralyze your pokes

Switch it and it will take the taunt off, wanna keep going?

[center][/center]

Switch it and it will take the taunt off, wanna keep going?

Yeah, blissey Slowbro is just about switching and PP_stalling.

Status on blissey? NP, switch in slowbro.

Status on Slowbro? NP; healbell in blissey.

No Health in blissey? Soft-boiled here we go.

No health on Slowbro? Switch it out!

So in 2 cases both pokes dont use PP, cause they switcherino. Oh no need to switch? T-Wave and seismic toss will be enough to stall out enemies PPs.

And blabla, counter her, method there, if u dont have pokes left or enough health on them, to deal with this switcherino-game, even if u predict right. U are done. So u prob have walls to in your team but that blissey-slowbro-thing. Urgh!^^