List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

205829 Shadow tag is game breaking.

Gothitelle destroy balance and stall team.

If u don't have physical attaker who can hit super efficiency with stab u have loose. And if u have one, Gothitelle can switch out (after he realized a kill of course ) (and pursuit isn’t code yet ) and switch in later in the game for trap and kill an other pokemon.

Ok gothitelle will destroy all the defensive pokemon, after this we will see only hyper offense team, this is not bad things but this is not the solution.

And as I can read previously, if someone spends time to hunt a pokemon or a teams to finally realized that gothitelle destroy all his team, this can be really frustrating and game breaking.

This game need to be balance, stall, balance and offense teams need to have a place in the meta.

Gothitelle destroy 2 of them, that is why it must be banned.

Slowbro and Blissey are very annoying but dont reduce the meta. A good built team can destroy them.

The meta is actually annoying because most players do not try to counter Slowbro and Blissey, but prefer play easy in using them in their team. But as I say previously its easy to counter these two pokemon, for example Breloom can perfectly conter both. However I can say that I see very little Brellom which is really strange seen that meta is full of Slowbro and Blissey.

I have balance team and i dont have any serious trouble dealing with goth.

Your team not fully prepared then? (same old reason with everyone else)

Not all defensive for sure, please be creative (everyone excuse to defend their statement)

Yet it's still better since goth are extremely rare tier, while slowbro are common tier.

Need to be balance? but all you do from previous post are supporting stall team? haha

Oh yeah, a good build team also can destroy goth (proven alrd with my team, never lose to goth)

Nope, they are simply overpower as stall because we lack of PvP core items

I don't suggest brellom when tons of talon are around ^^

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting nowhere lol. From what I understand, basically what everyone is saying that stall is OP. As a playstyle, with all the tools at its disposal, I agree. Gothitelle is also OP, but it's a necessary evil against stall. This point, I disagree with, but I see its merits.

We can all agree, however, that the addition of certain PVP items and moves can help ease both problems. Choice items and Life Orbs will make stall less viable. Pursuit punishes Slowbro along with other pivots and revenge kills Gothitelle with ease. The best option right now is probably to wait it out.

Hey guys, i'm hate stall teams as much as the next person, but you keep forgetting that scouting/cleaning threats exists and that no one will send gothitelle in vs a taunt user/dark type, etc. So a good player will find a way to send Gothitelle, like they found stall teams are ridiculously strong without their common counters which are our dear choice/orbs/pursuit.

I think Sableye need a ban too ! Because prankster Sableye is just OP, you cannot do anything vs him, it's hard to really counter him, totaly broken vs physical pokemon, i really think he must take his ban

206093 I think Sableye need a ban too ! Because prankster Sableye is just OP, you cannot do anything vs him, it's hard to really counter him, totaly broken vs physical pokemon, i really think he must take his ban

LOL whats next. Dragonite ban because he swept someone after 1 DD? There will always be some pokemon that are better than others in the meta.

205999 well, can i keep getting kengaskhan at feral site or you guys will ban mega-kengaskhan in pvp too?

just remember, smogon rules =/= PRO rules.

Yes this is a different game. However after everything is introduced its going to be very much the same in terms of PVP exept from team preview point of view? Smogon has tested pokemon with alot of people and made logical conclusions based on that. You can see how retarded VGC is where there are no such rules. all top teams are basically the same with maybe 1 different pokemon on the team. If you dont ban stuff like mega-kangaskhan which is insanely broken you pretty much have to use it yourself to have a chance and than the meta gets boring. Right now imo there is no pokemon that you absolutely have to use to have a good chance to win.

205829 Shadow tag is game breaking.

Gothitelle destroy balance and stall team.

If u don't have physical attaker who can hit super efficiency with stab u have loose. And if u have one, Gothitelle can switch out (after he realized a kill of course ) (and pursuit isn’t code yet ) and switch in later in the game for trap and kill an other pokemon.

Ok gothitelle will destroy all the defensive pokemon, after this we will see only hyper offense team, this is not bad things but this is not the solution.

And as I can read previously, if someone spends time to hunt a pokemon or a teams to finally realized that gothitelle destroy all his team, this can be really frustrating and game breaking.

This game need to be balance, stall, balance and offense teams need to have a place in the meta.

Gothitelle destroy 2 of them, that is why it must be banned.

Slowbro and Blissey are very annoying but dont reduce the meta. A good built team can destroy them.

The meta is actually annoying because most players do not try to counter Slowbro and Blissey, but prefer play easy in using them in their team. But as I say previously its easy to counter these two pokemon, for example Breloom can perfectly conter both. However I can say that I see very little Brellom which is really strange seen that meta is full of Slowbro and Blissey.

I have balance team and i dont have any serious trouble dealing with goth.

Your team not fully prepared then? (same old reason with everyone else)

Not all defensive for sure, please be creative (everyone excuse to defend their statement)

Yet it's still better since goth are extremely rare tier, while slowbro are common tier.

Need to be balance? but all you do from previous post are supporting stall team? haha

Oh yeah, a good build team also can destroy goth (proven alrd with my team, never lose to goth)

Nope, they are simply overpower as stall because we lack of PvP core items

I don't suggest brellom when tons of talon are around ^^

I think u don't understand what is pvp in Pro. If u can't check and counter slowbro and Blissey your team is not well prepared. If all the people build a team for counter slobro and Blissey with stall breaker for exemple ( although I think you do not know what therm mean ) the meta would have changed. Stall is every where but why there is not lot of stall breaker ?????? And offense team destroy the team with stall breaker, so if the level would be higher the meta would be balance.

U can counter stall team and u don't need to have a gothitelle ! blablabla .... Stall is too OP we need to keep gohtielle ...... It is not like that that it works !!!

Yeah and me I don't suggest talonflame because their is lot of slowbro !!! Pff you are ridicule

stop talking without knowing what you speak

I think u don't understand what is pvp in Pro. If u can't check and counter slowbro and Blissey your team is not well prepared. If all the people build a team for counter slobro and Blissey with stall breaker for exemple ( although I think you do not know what therm mean ) the meta would have changed. Stall is every where but why there is not lot of stall breaker ?????? And offense team destroy the team with stall breaker, so if the level would be higher the meta would be balance.

U can counter stall team and u don't need to have a gothitelle ! blablabla .... Stall is too OP we need to keep gohtielle ...... It is not like that that it works !!!

Yeah and me I don't suggest talonflame because their is lot of slowbro !!! Pff you are ridicule

stop talking without knowing what you speak

I don't understand pvp in PRO

I don't know what i'am talking about

Yet, i'am at TOP RED ladder,

ok :))

206137 WOW such insult, thats not nice thing to say FatManClt :D:

In my opinion both of Shadowtag Gothitelle and Regenerator Slowbro are OP

Why don't just ban both? instead of fight with each other :y:

If u ban Gothitelle and Regen Slowbro, meta shifts and other stuff is op. Then staff add different things and this might not longer be the case and other pokes are op or banned pokes might be viable again.

So if u just keep banning pokes, whats strong in the meta, where do u stop? Thats why im against banning pokes/abilites at all before the most important items are in and some more pvp-reliant moves/abilites are working.

Another thing is that maybe ppl invest maaaaaaaaaaany time to get a specific poke. Doesnt matter which. And if u suddenly ban this poke or several of these pokes, ppl might get mad. I dont say that banning is a bad thing at all, but u have to be very very careful with it and not just ban ezpz when 2ppl are crying about it.

And yeah i stopped argueing in here cause this leads to nth anymore. xd We need da items, and there is no way around it, haha.