List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

206093 I think Sableye need a ban too ! Because prankster Sableye is just OP, you cannot do anything vs him, it's hard to really counter him, totaly broken vs physical pokemon, i really think he must take his ban

LOL whats next. Dragonite ban because he swept someone after 1 DD? There will always be some pokemon that are better than others in the meta.

No, Dragonite can be defeat cause of ice shard attacking in first, Sableye only Fairy attack can one shot him and no one can attack in first, Sableye is just to op with prankster

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any pokemon with priority will attack sableeye first. Bravebird from talonflame almost ohkos so i dont know what you are talking about. Extremespeed from dragonitee also outspeeds iceshard so weavle gets ohkod by it after rocks.

However I can say that I see very little Brellom which is really strange seen that meta is full of Slowbro and Blissey.

I don't suggest brellom when tons of talon are around ^^

Yeah and me I don't suggest talonflame because their is lot of slowbro !!

I don't know what i'am talking about

Yet, i'am at TOP RED ladder,

ok :))

I think everything is clear.

I think everything is clear.

whats the deal with those quotes?

from those long reply, this is the only point you can make? you don't even get the sarcastic tone there.

seriously dude whats the deal? throw insult and now this? :))

I don't have any problem with stall team, i only give my though about Regenerator. Regenerator Slowbro are OP and easily abused in PRO, in other POKEMON game you can easily deal with regen slowbro with any Sweeper who held Lifeorb or you can trap him with pursuit THAT'S THE FACT. Here in PRO you must narrow that wide option into some RARE & EXTREMELY RARE pokes just to deal with it? while slowbro only a COMMON poke? REALLY? yet, still no guarantee that you can shut it down since its not 1v1 and REGENERATOR EASILY ABUSED here ^^

In other hand, H.a Gothitelle solve these problem, and makes the PvP less boring without a very very long match with switch master SLOWBRO.

And that's might be the main reason people start using gothitelle, you may ask those gothitelle user. And this makes most stall team get salty for sure ^^

My last question for everyone who want Gothitelle to get BANNED form ladder, even if we agree to BAN h.a gothitelle in Ladder, will you people agree to ban h.a slowbro also?

because, what i can see you hate sadowtag being abused because it rekt your core A.K.A slowbro, but you dont care with other people problem as long as you can freely abuse REGENERATOR.

not matter to me, ban slowbro and blissey if u want i don't use those poke.

As I have already said if people took the time to conter these pokemon instead of using them in their team the problem would not exist.

People who used gothitelle are no better than those who used Slowbro.

Slowbro can't be trap with pursuit, same for gothita.

Always the same argument : keep gothitelle because he couter stall team.

I responded to all this.

206235 not matter to me, ban slowbro and blissey if u want i don't use those poke.

As I have already said if people took the time to conter these pokemon instead of using them in their team the problem would not exist.

People who used gothitelle are no better than those who used Slowbro.

Slowbro can't be trap with pursuit, same for gothita.

Always the same argument : keep gothitelle because he couter stall team.

I responded to all this.

Not gonna happen, it took much more effort to counter them rather than using them

simple logic

common sense

I've never lost a game where I said to myself damn if slowbro was banned I would have won so I don't really see the problem. It is however true that you need to adjust strategy significantly once you see it played.

206239 I've never lost a game where I said to myself [Censored] if slowbro was banned I would have won so I don't really see the problem. It is however true that you need to adjust strategy significantly once you see it played.

i think its not about losing or winning the game,

its about how boring and annoying the current meta is because of slowbro and gothitele