Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

please return to the former levels in dragons den. i am in the middle of the semester and don't have much time to play,i spent 1 and a half hours going up only a few levels which is frustrating. i'm now lvl 90 and it goes slower then anything i ever saw.

i will have to spend all the time i have to play in the game,into being in dragon den training.

this is not real,or atleast,raise them by alittle back.

you can also do in the middle of the week,like in tuesdays-10% more experience buff.

another idea,is making a happy hour every day for giving boost to exp.

Also,you can do this sort of thing in a weekly manner for about an hour,in which you will increase encounter rate with good pokes-this will be great,and make people want the week to pass only to get to this time,which adds excitement in the game.

hope you will take that under consideration :) (oh and hope to see hoard battle soon,cause ev training is a real pain right now,even with macho brace-like the guy above me stated).

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill summarize real quick why dragons den has been lowered and why it will not be changed back:

Dragons Den was too rewarding for a spot without any requirements to enter, while places like Cerulean Cave with huge requirements werent really attractive and rewarding, because Dragons Den simply was too good. So in order to reward the players who made it all the way to Cerulean Cave, Dragons Den has been lowered, while Cerulean Cave has now the highest levels in the game (60~). Maybe other spots will be increased a bit soon too to compensate for dragons den a bit.

I don't know if this was already been discussed, but think on implement new music or change it.

Tbh, when I'm EVing, the wild Pokémon battle music of OR/AS drills my ears. It's just my opinnion but it really gets very annoying listening to the same horrible music while you're EV training. And yes - I know I can turn the music off and put some music from Youtube, but my point here is to consider adding some other music to the game - HG/SS for trainer battle, for example. Perphaps adding an option to change some music's like the wild battle's one? :Grin:

</B>

~ THE Champ of SkyHorizon ~

~ Competitive player since 2013 ~

Feel free to add me in-game if you feel like it.

<B>My Kanto team. Actually leveling up and hunting. (3DS/2DS friend code also in the card, feel free to add me there too!)

xaU23Ko.png

CrystalPoke 2016 ~ Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That should be the only perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with the most powerful Pokémon. Like, what the hell are you going to do with a Bidoof. ~ CrystalPoke 2016

What i don't like in PRO?

Restricted area for memberships.

I don't care if they have a special zone in the safari, more pokes in most of the area and the exp boost. But! I reallly hate the fact that you can't access to some really big areas just because you don't have membership, like sevii island (from what i heard)... :n:

88028 What i don't like in PRO?

I don't care if they have a special zone in the safari, more pokes in most of the area and the exp boost. But! I reallly hate the fact that you can't access to some really big areas just because you don't have membership, like sevii island (from what i heard)... :n:

So you'd prefer that members don't get anything for being awesome and actually donating?

nlNkl1e.png

Sevii islands arent necessary for the storyline and therefor member only content, since its a bonus.

So you'd prefer that members don't get anything for being awesome and actually donating?

So... are non members not awesome? That's basically what you just threw there, donating is an option, it helps the server live and make profit, but it doesn't mean that members should be able to access more contents than others, or at least there should be a way for non members to get those items or access to those locations, maybe in a more time-costing way.

They should be rewarded but not like that, non members are possible future members, not trying to offend anyone but they and I don't want to be seen as less important, I think you can understand this point of view

So... are non members not awesome? That's basically what you just threw there, donating is an option, it helps the server live and make profit, but it doesn't mean that members should be able to access more contents than others, or at least there should be a way for non members to get those items or access to those locations, maybe in a more time-costing way.

They should be rewarded but not like that, non members are possible future members, not trying to offend anyone but they and I don't want to be seen as less important, I think you can understand this point of view

You can purchase membership from other players with pokemoney, so it is available for non-members. I hope you understand this.

nlNkl1e.png

Oh, didn't know that, thanks for the info, that's a good thing but I honestly still believe that areas shouldn't be privatized to a few. I'm probably nowhere near those areas with my current progress in the game, but still, I think that "membership-only area" isn't the best idea out there. There are many ways you could in my opinion change this feature with other stuff

88239 Oh, didn't know that, thanks for the info, that's a good thing but I honestly still believe that areas shouldn't be privatized to a few. I'm probably nowhere near those areas with my current progress in the game, but still, I think that "membership-only area" isn't the best idea out there. There are many ways you could in my opinion change this feature with other stuff

Well. Don't expect it to be changed. We have it this way because the people who donate to our game deserve extra content. You wouldn't let everyone backstage at a rock concert so why let everyone in members only areas ya know? Also too many scripts to change if the decision ever were made to let non-members in members only areas.

nlNkl1e.png