Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED]

<t>No, i think every poke which can spawn there is in the list. Im not sure about some Tiers. Im pretty sure corphish isnt tier 2 e.g.. But if u got any poke besides bergmite in hoenn u fine. :)</t>

<t>is some admin or scripter or anyone else that really fix the stardust thing ? i don`t have anything with tiny mushrooms since you can get easy per day but having to stay 1 day to gather a stardust from staryu is not good, and from dig spots to wait 3 days since is not many spots you can get them and depends on your luck, i will not refuse a rare pokemon and they just stay there for 1 day ... 2 days ... 3 days untill i have a chance on my dig spot stardust again. At least put a npc or an option that you can buy back for more from poke manian. I am fine with the price as long as you can get them, or for god name remove them, is just stupid</t>

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

<r><QUOTE author="NasulElijah"><s>

</s><POST content="246524"><s></s>246524<e></e></POST> At least put a npc or an option that you can buy back for more from poke manian. I am fine with the price as long as you can get them, or for god name remove them, is just stupid<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know it won't solve your problem, at least for now, but what about changing item maniacs buying option ?<br/>

Maybe we should be able to select the number of items we want to sell instead of selling one or all what we have ? With the change of daycare quests and the use of these items otherwise than making money, i think this could be a great change for people who want to keep a little amount of tiny mushrom, stardust etc instead of keeping them all or having trouble in the quests that requires it.<br/>

<br/>

Zeloups</r>

<t>the thing is i don`t even sell anymore tiny mushrooms or stardust, they just keep asking for it like 2 or even 3 times on one pokemon, is not worth it meh ... i have 3 pokemons nice and rares waiting for stardust wich in dig spots it don`t show anymore nowdays for me at least</t>

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png