Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

ban magnet pull as well plz

my ferrothorn and scizor are really angry about that shi.tt.. stupid ability

brainless, no counter, no team preview like shadow tag

so ban magnet pull and shadow tag plz :Grin:

and for baton pass, i sincerely think this move should not be fixed in any case

it's kinda brainless too ( expecially on blaziken, scolipede, mew and etc... )

just keep it bugged like now

if ppl want to use it then sometimes it failed

and one more plea

plz fix "sheer force" so it gonna change pvp meta

sheer force is really a important abiliy to beat some stall pokemons

289842 ban magnet pull as well plz

brainless, no counter, no team preview,

ban magnet pull and shadow tag plz :Grin:

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

lmao

facepalm.jpg

lmao

lol that doesnt make sense , magnet pull seens a viable lol and shadow tag well isnt now in pro cause of the lack of itens still i think it sould not be banned

play with the p*o rules no switch to see what cancer is lol :P.

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

i really dont know how ppl are getting wrecked left and right by gothielle.

and if you do run a stall heavy team, then you kinda deserve it, but there are good enough counters out there to either kill goth or atleast make it lose momentum.

So you either change up your team or stop crying, cause this whole gale wings and shadowtag thing is getting annoying af

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

290037 i really dont know how ppl are getting wrecked left and right by gothielle.

and if you do run a stall heavy team, then you kinda deserve it, but there are good enough counters out there to either kill goth or atleast make it lose momentum.

So you either change up your team or stop crying, cause this whole gale wings and shadowtag thing is getting annoying af

I don't see any counters that stops it from doing its job. And you don't mention anything specific when you say good enough counters. But let's just agree to disagree.

My original comment was in relation to making a baton pass clause with no discussion while there is obviously plenty of discussion about Shadow Tag.

Guest SugarRed9
290037 i really dont know how ppl are getting wrecked left and right by gothielle.

Seriously. I wish we could move on and discuss different things. Goth is just cheese, and if you can't outplay the cheese that is your own fault for not having a plan for it. Goth should at most take down 1 Pokemon and if your whole team revolves around one Pokemon, you have a team comp issue. Also she hard counters heavy stall. Stop running heavy stall if you don't want Goth to get free wins.

------------------------------------------

Report Form

------------------------------------------

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Motor Drive

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Thunder-wave isn't trigging it (well pokémon-online had this trouble looong time ago too)

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Well considering electivire is an electrik pokémon, it might be coded like since it's not affecting it, the talent isn't triggering

How it should be: Should be giving a boost

Evidence (video/ others): https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-458956297

Mimimimimimimii

Seriously. I wish we could move on and discuss different things. Goth is just cheese, and if you can't outplay the cheese that is your own fault for not having a plan for it. Goth should at most take down 1 Pokemon and if your whole team revolves around one Pokemon, you have a team comp issue. Also she hard counters heavy stall. Stop running heavy stall if you don't want Goth to get free wins.

thats what iam saying, if you get cheesed or are running full stall team you shouldnt be wondering why goth is op vs you

I don't see any counters that stops it from doing its job. And you don't mention anything specific when you say good enough counters. But let's just agree to disagree.

My original comment was in relation to making a baton pass clause with no discussion while there is obviously plenty of discussion about Shadow Tag.

bisharp/weav for revenge killing or making it lose momentum and also not running to much stall.

what also works is, if you just have some setup pokemon with boost so even if he switches in he gets ***

hyper offense/bulky offense instead of stall basically and you got 0 problems with goth

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

This has already been discussed numerous times and it's clear that Magnezone being able to trap only steel types are much more of a niche than gothitelle. Dugtrio has terrible stats other than speed and is a huge disadvantage to a team if there is no key targets it can kill which is also why Smogon has not banned it.

Again, everything else in regards to counterplay among others against Shadow Tag has already been said. If you personally like a game where it's an unwritten rule that we start the game with safely removing pokemon from the opponent's team without him having any interactive counterplay is fun, feel free to. A lot of people including myself do not think this is either balanced or fun.

It doesnt matter how niche u think magnet pull is. Btw 10 of 49 Pokemon in the PRO viability rankings from S to A- tier have a steel typing. thats 20%. Given that a pokemons typing can consist of 2 out of 16 types niche would be something below 12,5%.

Yes Dugtrio has low stats but who cares when your 100 dmg stab move is strong against 5 types, your second move has 200 base dmg at 1 HP and is strong against 5 types (3 different types) and your prio move adds 2 other types? As long as dugtrio is outspeeding the enemy it has a chance of OHKO'ing or at least revenge killing.

Just because u arent effected by other trappers doesnt mean u can count them out. Other players may feel exactly the same way about them as u do about gohtitelle.

So all u are saying is that u dont care about trapping as long as the trapper cant sweep a team like magnezone or dugtrio. And i want Gothitelle to be exactly like them. trade 1 for 1 and that's it. And u get that if the staff banns calm mind on gothitelle. And if im wrong the ban is still an option. But if the ban is the first action taken a nerf isnt an option anymore and we already lack content.