Brace Yourself

Brace yourself because I have arrived!

Hello all,

My name is R3NK, I am 24 years old and I am a Pokemon Master! I love Pokemon and everything about Pokemon! I own most of the hand helds and I've played numerous fan made ROMs. I am involved in the competitive scene and cannot wait to compete for that top ladder spot. I've just finished jhoto on the red server and I'm very excited to get started on competitive preparations while I explore Hoenn.

Aside from Pokemon, I spend a large amount of time learning computer science. There's still so much I don't know but as of right now I'm fairly good with java and C++ in OOP environments. I really enjoy working with AI and I hope that one day I can help the PRO Staff build a better AI. I have already been writing down small bugs and ways to improve their current AI from things I've noticed while playing. It would honestly be so awesome if the PRO Staff recruited me and allowed me to create something similar to the battle maison or resort. Even if they don't, I'll be here supporting this wonderful game 100% of the way.

Good luck and see you out there!

Welcome to PRO. I hope you enjoy your stay and experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]