Pet peeves thread

Zaugr

yeah trade chat is always like that,I am spending most of my time looking for pokemons and trading...this attitude gets me mad, as a consequence I reject at once immature persons....

especially when they sell smth and tell you to offer and your offer is not what they were expecting, and I wonder...eh come on guys do you expect at first pm smth like ''take my 1 million please'' or smth ' master please what would satisfy you'... just corner those immature and demand anybody selling or buying to be polite... its a community culture we can fix it.

I have to tell you that being polite only increases your chances of achieving your target successfully, in this case you can even get more by just being polite, it doesn't cost you nothing.

Happened with me a looot of times lel...

Me: I can offer cash and shiny pokemons.

Him: I hate shiny pkmn

Me: ok i offer pure cash (offers 5m)

Him: I want more.

Me: ok what shall i add?

Me: hey u there?

Me: rings door bell

Him: Closes PM

Me: Daheck dude?

Him: i want shiny pokemon

Me: But u said u hate those...

Him: No now i like it...

wth dude.. lol then we traded.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Well its a game with many kids, or at least immature persons. And kids try to be cool and try stuff out. :P

I hate trade-chat and i heard a lot of baaaaad stories i could tell u. Sometimes i look for smth and for the rare trades i did i was lucky to talk to polite persons. But i cant look at this trade stuff for more than 5mins cause... u might imagine. xd

And after reading this thread my motivation doesnt go higher haha.

What i really hate is:

Ppl putting their pokes in, cause they dont know a price for it or are to lazy to think about it. But they wanna sell them!

So i dont have a problem with them putting the pokes in without an auction or price tag.

But why they insta deny the offer, even if its just 10k???? By closing the pm, or saying: No, to low, u *****!

xd

I mean if they say its to low they have an idea about the price am i right? So why dont say: I want at least 100k for it or smth???

Thats why i prefer to make an auction, or put a price tag on it and sell it to the first. And thats the same way i wanna buy...

Auction house might help haha. :Heart:

People taking the "all" chat so seriously, and backseat moderating of said chat.

It's just a video game people play to waste time and have fun. People need to crack open a drink and relax.

One "what the hell" and you have the cyber police knocking on your front door.

222944 People taking the "all" chat so seriously, and backseat moderating of said chat.

It's just a video game people play to waste time and have fun. People need to crack open a drink and relax.

You are the problem with all chat.

Brad.gif

222944 People taking the "all" chat so seriously, and backseat moderating of said chat.

Confirmed.

Confirmed.

Lurn2PG

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have one person who rushes me when I don't respond fast enough.

"What's a good moveset for Arcanine. Hurry"

*2 minutes go by while I'm answering other PMs*

"Faster, please"

I'm a super chill person, but that one grinds my gears.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]