Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220262 Koichi is an old boss who has yet to be revamped. Most other bosses who drop it (at least 4). drop them in quantities of 3+

However i will take it into advisement and add it to more relevant bosses as low tier rewards (more likely to get)

It will hlwever, not be made a permanent item. Bulbapedia states its a consumable item, and this is a MMO, if we followed the handhelds exactly we would also make TMs infinite useable.

In the future there will be more permanent ways to get battle oriented items.

It is not consumable and a unique and different use item .. it only use once in battle does not add up to a berry.

Its a strong item, but there are alot of other strong items aswell. An orb can have the same impact as a sash, so i don''t see the difference. If this get implemented i do hope the bosses won't drop it anymore, having more then 6 would be pointless.

342071 Its a strong item, but there are alot of other strong items aswell. An orb can have the same impact as a sash, so i don''t see the difference. If this get implemented i do hope the bosses won't drop it anymore, having more then 6 would be pointless.

Because he is wrong, he is an item equal to a life orb so that only uses once in battle, pokemon is clear. It is costumed in battle even more to be in the backpack. It is not consumable like a berry.

hmm meh i wont say much, but in my opinion this is not pokemon-showdown or any poke game which only targets/focuses on testing out a team in battle simulation which also ignores item's limitation in order to live its name "simulation".

Simulation

*imitation of a situation or process.

*the action of pretending; deception.

PRO is not a battle simulator, this is the real deal mates so unfortunately its a NO for me.

EDIT: Making it purchasable by poke-dollar for a cheapest price possible is maybe a better idea.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

342463 hmm meh i wont say much, but in my opinion this is not pokemon-showdown or any poke game which only targets/focuses on testing out a team in battle simulation which also ignores item's limitation in order to live its name "simulation".

Simulation

*imitation of a situation or process.

*the action of pretending; deception.

PRO is not a battle simulator, this is the real deal mates so unfortunately its a NO for me.

EDIT: Making it purchasable by poke-dollar for a cheapest price possible is maybe a better idea.

This thread was created when Focus Sashes costed 50 PvP coins a piece. Also were obtainable from bosses.

Then they implemented a vendor who sold them for 5k pd each, which was great. But somehow they decided to remove that NPC and now the only way to get them is by spending 2 PvP coins or obtaining some from bosses. Which means you have to be consistently winning PvP battles in order to keep using them, or finding people who would sell Focus Sashes. Same applies to Weakness Policy. I've explained more in this thread. To summarize, they're not viable unless you have a good record. The irony here is that the usage of FS/WP is needed to help a player win battles, but they would need to win battles in order to obtain them... If they have a FS/WP holder in their team that is.

342573 -snip
yea i was too late to realized that this topic was old.

Though I am fully aware of the history of focus sash.

shouldn't this thread be closed?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

342803 if focus sash becomes there will be no more trades with focus sash etc and many things will change... It is the same thing as saying to make rare candies unlimited

If Rare Candies were useful in PvP then your argument is valid ;3

When the FocusSash NPC was still around everything was fair too, however now not everyone can afford them as the prize has risen ofc. So even more difficult for new players to jump into PvP since FocusSash is actually an useful item in PvP :3