Focus Sash Poll - to make it not consumed in PvP

Zinsmiter

Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Focus Sash be changed to a non-consumed item in PvP?

• Yes
    • No

upon reading this (picture below), i feel there is no need for focus sash to not be destroyed after its been used.

if it gets destroyed in the official Pokemon games then why should it stay around after use in PRO?.

9f2f467a692c4746821fdf7c9bc4a372.png

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

343348 upon reading this (picture below), i feel there is no need for focus sash to not be destroyed after its been used.

if it gets destroyed in the official Pokemon games then why should it stay around after use in PRO?.

9f2f467a692c4746821fdf7c9bc4a372.png

This is an old thread and when it was created, Focus Sashes costed 50 PvP coins...

From what I understand is FocusSash to disappear in PvE in the real games, however from what I've read it goes off your poke and back in your inventory with PvP. So with that said, all you guys arguments with "It should disappear, it is what it does in the real games!" Well, no... As you people should read the main post since this literally states this.

Anyway, if the FocusSash NPC would come back with the price being 5k each it would be all fine, but 2 PvP coins would mean that you have to win 2 battles to get 1 FocusSash, if the opponent doesn't rage quit since that would mean no coin and in that way lost time. You can also get it from bosses ofc, but using 2 FS's each game would mean you would be battling bosses all the time, if the cooldown doesn't rip you.

343462 From what I understand is FocusSash to disappear in PvE in the real games, however from what I've read it goes off your poke and back in your inventory with PvP. So with that said, all you guys arguments with "It should disappear, it is what it does in the real games!" Well, no... As you people should read the main post since this literally states this.

Anyway, if the FocusSash NPC would come back with the price being 5k each it would be all fine, but 2 PvP coins would mean that you have to win 2 battles to get 1 FocusSash, if the opponent doesn't rage quit since that would mean no coin and in that way lost time. You can also get it from bosses ofc, but using 2 FS's each game would mean you would be battling bosses all the time, if the cooldown doesn't rip you.

Agreed.

I think u have some possibility to make it better :

- u could up the price of the FS / WP to 50 pvp coins and make it NOT cossumed IN Ranked Battle.

- u could make a NPC who sell WP/FS for pokedollar (5k each its a decent price I think, or 5 for 20k )

BTW in the officiale game the FS / WP are consumable outside the battles, but they arn't consumable in wifi battle.

i really think no items should be consumed in PVP and the same would go for berries.

PVP should be more skill oriented than a farmfest

for example in the future the implementation of Weakness Policy ( not sure if it does currently exist in the game ) would run into the exact same issue

making it easier overall to predict the foe's moveset and it may also limit the usage of some 'low-rated'' pokemons in PVP

343548 I think u have some possibility to make it better :

- u could up the price of the FS / WP to 50 pvp coins and make it NOT cossumed IN Ranked Battle.

- u could make a NPC who sell WP/FS for pokedollar (5k each its a decent price I think, or 5 for 20k )

BTW in the officiale game the FS / WP are consumable outside the battles, but they arn't consumable in wifi battle.

50 PvP coins + not consumed is a good idea but there may be engine limitations. A focus sash holder 'might' be able to recover to full HP then use the focus sash for a 2nd time. This could be the problem.

5k per sash and 20k per 5 is a good solution. I honestly prefer the first option if it's possible. Same with Weakness Policy.