Summer Event Megathread

Dialatz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lampshadejaz
273509 Sableye - Mt Summer 1F 2 M/D/N

Where is Sableye exactly? I know where "Mt Summer 1F" is, but what does that 2 at the end mean? WHere is "Mt Summer 1F 2"?

Where is Sableye exactly? I know where "Mt Summer 1F" is, but what does that 2 at the end mean? Where is "Mt Summer 1F 2"?

There are 2 versions of Mt. Summer maps, the "2" version is only accessible if you choose to help Team Magma instead of Team Aqua. Helping Team Magma prevents you from accessing the regular version of Mt. Summer maps though.

289564 i have helped team aqua and defeated the leader for team magma. once i go back in the mountain and talk to the team aqua leader and get the item i cannot go any further? don't have any pokemon with rock smash so can't access the chamber in 4F2...

I think you have to ask the staffs for this.

282211 how long until this event is gone

Maybe with the next update i think is gone...

Next week, I think. Shane just made a post stating he will return to dealing with the game next week after sorting out real life stuff, and I think only him can remove the event at the moment.

Guest lampshadejaz

Where is Sableye exactly? I know where "Mt Summer 1F" is, but what does that 2 at the end mean? Where is "Mt Summer 1F 2"?

There are 2 versions of Mt. Summer maps, the "2" version is only accessible if you choose to help Team Magma instead of Team Aqua. Helping Team Magma prevents you from accessing the regular version of Mt. Summer maps though.

So I helped Team Aqua, that means I cannot find Sableye in Mt Summer? I have love island anyways though I suppose.

282211 how long until this event is gone

Maybe with the next update i think is gone...

Next week, I think. Shane just made a post stating he will return to dealing with the game next week after sorting out real life stuff, and I think only him can remove the event at the moment.

Well! Let's farm some good/rare pokemon till the event is gone.

• 8 months later...