Fixing Price Inflation

Mewboo

304322 My idea about that was to increase the market of ms, just by selling more ms at low price.

like everytime we would se someone at high price, few people offer to sell lower (obviously) don't sell to the one who's seelling them at high price in the begginning.

That's one good way to do it, I think this is what Deathwing meant with having players "choking the economy" to reduce MS price, in Sabo's thread.

The problem is, no one wants to be the ones who "sacrifice" their money/profit for it :Ambivalent:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just add other payment methods and this whole MS problem isnt a big deal anymore

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The only reason that they are rising so high is because of the events.Before the Halloween update on blue (yes blue) you could get a ms for 500 k but then with the mystery boxes selling at 350 k each the prices of an ms went up and we need to realise something this is not their job they are real people with real lives and need the money (not saying that they are greedy) so because prices of ms is now at 1m more people of buying which means they can pay things like server rent and maybe even themselves.I don't agree with the prices of ms but we need to stop complaining (no offence intended to anyone)

304244 Over the past year the price of MS has gone up a lot from 100k to 200k to 350k and now 800k-1m.

There was a lot of players a lot of sellers, the price was lower. Now a few players sell it; They can control the price widely.

When the number of players will augment this will finish and the price will be lower.

How to fix inflation

Don't agree to buying stuff over priced. Noting is telling you to pay 1 million for that membership. If they can't sell their stuff for incredibly overpriced value the price will lower on its own. The only reason its so high as of now, is because they started bumping the price and people still payed to buy it. You could combat it too by making sure people are aware of this. See someone selling ms for 1 million ? Tell him to lower his price, or maybe we should start talking about it more often to newer or unaware players as they are likely the ones being taken advantage here. Someone likely already said this already though. I didn't read the posts before me really, but just want to throw this in here anyway.