PRO: Xmas Update

Anduin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

317939 They need to understand that an event needs to be ENJOYABLE and not always strenuous eye hurting searches for days on end.

Vulcan Island was good, do you think the same? There was a relatively long quest, there were two bosses and side-quests (with Summer Points), trainers with high level, etc.

We all understand that staff is under pressure and needs time to do things well. So why not bring back some things from last year's event? Or all the event? I think it's no shame.

317924 Clone had 5% odd (1/20), and it was hard to get them. We are like... running for 50 clones of the same Pokémon, now!

When do people stop saying this? It simply doesn't work this way. Just because the starters had a 5% chance of being a clone, doesn't mean that the chance to get one was..

The chance of running into a starter and running into a sentret or sandshrew are nowhere near comparable.. Of course the chance of one of those being special will be lower than it would be on an already rare pokemon..

I think the only ones that are harder to get than the clones are swablu and eevee.

317939 They need to understand that an event needs to be ENJOYABLE and not always strenuous eye hurting searches for days on end.

The special christmas pokemon are not the event though? There is a new area and a long questline (we have only seen one part so far). THIS is the event. The christmas pokemon are not supposed to be there for everyone to get one. If the chance for sandshrew, sentret, furret or any of the high encounter pokemon to be a christmas pokemon was 5% as well I assure you that the chat would be spammed with them. I think there were too many clones as well. They aren't even that special anymore.

I personally even think that they could have also not told people what kind of pokemon can turn into christmas pokemon. This way no one could really farm them and only the people who randomly encounter one knew about it.

PS: Of course this is my opinion and I'm not telling you that you can't have a different one.

edit:

317950 So why not bring back some things from last year's event? Or all the event? I think it's no shame.

that's actually what they did afaik

fippsiee6u1y.png

317962 Just because the starters had a 5% chance of being a clone, doesn't mean that the chance to get one was..

Don't worry, I perfectly understand how it works :Smile: It's why I said that Xmas Eevee and Swablu are so hard to get!

317962 that's actually what they did afaik

I know the map is the same; heard it from All chat. But weren't there points to get gifts and things like this, on last year's event?

I know the map is the same; heard it from All chat. But weren't there points to get gifts and things like this, on last year's event?

if you read what santa said he will ask you to help him find gifts closer to christmas :D so i guess it will come in a week or two

fippsiee6u1y.png

we noticed that bug already and getting in touch with shane to fix it.

What about the Frozen Cave spawn bug? B2F which has surf-able areas has 0 spawn, while B1F which has no surf-able area has water spawn.

B2F spawn should have been in B1F, while B2F has land spawn that includes Bergmite in it, like last year.