Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

I don't understand the hate towards the OT rule. Do you wanna see a MestrePokemon and Weiiii final again on red? Or the same exact people who are on ladder compete for this prize? I have no chance at ever getting ladder but this tournament is gonna bring enjoyment for the month or so that I have to prepare by forcing me to hunt and build something new within my limits. The thing with this rule is that I actually have a chance though. Before I read that rule I was without motivation to enter because Weiiii or some other god would destroy me. You have an entire month to hunt as well. Some great Pokemon such as Gyarados, Arcanine, Donphan, Weavile, Slowbro, and many, many more.

Brad.gif

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Thanks for doing this tournament :) It's nice to see things like this happening again. I'm just slightly salted that I won't be able to participate because the timeframe is too short to hunt good ot pokemon with the holidays and such coming up. However, I wish everyone the best of luck :) I hope we're able to watch the recordings of the battles, that would pretty interesting!

I'll be the first to say I have an unfair advantage because I farmed most of my own pokes. There were many pokes that were very limited like Pawniard etc. that are nearly impossible to acquire now. People that can't get them now are at a severe disadvantage to those who farmed them while they were available.

319666 This game is a mmo. Therefore trading is a big component of gameplay. So is investing gametime to farm for money or only trying to buy pokes to resell them for a higher profit to get a pvp team.

The staff and rules were always pointing at the mmo character of this game, but ignoring it here.

I couldn't agree more about what Barney said.

In addition, in my view, OT rules kinda bring a negative impact for those who have irl commitments and cant spend all day every for no lifing pro and massively beneficial to the botters.

But, on the other hand, as Daeon said, staff team has their own point and they cant please us all.

However, I wish everyone the best of luck!

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

and what is with the ms only pokes?

Trainer without the possibility to buy or afford ms (whether with real money or ingame money) are not able to get them like excadrill wich is an epic battler and essential for a sandstorm team). So people without membership are at a huge disadvantage.... This smells a little bit like pay2win...

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"