Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

The reason for the OT rule is to open the Tournament to Players who do not simply buy all their Pokemon.

There was fear that without this rule, the Tournament would be dominated and won by Players who are extremely experienced in PvP, leaving those who are not in the dust behind them. This Tournament is for all Players, not just the top 5%.

I can't please everyone, but I have tried my best. I have put a lot of work into this and to be honest this response is outright disheartening. I will continue to try do my best - if this means in future this rule will need to be changed, then so be it. However, I would like to open this to the whole community and this rule will stand for the time being.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319642 OT rule is great rule, it will be fair for everyone. Not every person on the server has milions of cash to buy the best Poke out there.

Well said.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

319642 OT rule is great rule, it will be fair for everyone. Not every person on the server has milions of cash to buy the best Poke out there. It's obvious that winners would be players that are/were the richest and bought all their Pokes.

so just because few loyal players have played this game for a longer time, traded and earned their money and used that to get a good pvp team, these players should subject themselves to some random lvl 100 ot crap tournament cause its fair?

Fair is a place where they judge pigs and trying to piss off the veterans is just such a stupid rule.

Also alot of Veterans might not have the time to train and hunt pok right now.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

I can't please everyone, but I have tried my best. I have put a lot of work into this and to be honest this response is outright disheartening. I will continue to try do my best - if this means in future this rule will need to be changed, then so be it. However, I would like to open this to the whole community and this rule will stand for the time being.

I think you are doing great and the idea for the tournament is good. There are always people who will complain, but I hope that there will be some that will appreciate the rule. I see that most players that are playing PVP are only for serious business and don't understand that PRO is actually about catching Pokes not buying them...

so just because few loyal players have played this game for a longer time, traded and earned their money and used that to get a good pvp team, these players should subject themselves to some random lvl 100 ot [Censored] tournament cause its fair?

Nobody forces you to join the event. Plus, consider players who are not playing for 1000+ hours and they want to try the tournament as well. There is no need to be so negative and mean to others, just saying.