Possible spoiler 3

Red

330090 First of, I grats you for your hard works, @red, but i've a question to ask you that I guess everyone is wondering

Why is the staff , and mostly shane as the only developper/coder using of his freetime to create new areas/new regions or more recently events such as halloween or christmas

I mean, if for one year you dont make it, its not the end of the world, there are plenty of reasons you could find to make event in a near future, and at worst, christmas and halloween are every years. Sure its still a "pleasure" to have thoses event, new design, area and stuff but that aint so much needed, there are plenty more important stuffs.

Content staff work on events. Shane works on the client and database related matters such as new items/accessories/etc.

I'm on pro since august of 2016 , and the moves/abi that wasnt coded back to when I joined , arent coded still , but in the mean time, you made 3 differents event (the one with clones 3 months ago , halloween and christmas )

My question is the followin, why are you spending your time as the only developper/coder for such stuffs like thoses events/new area or region, when what you already implemented till now we can count in it a lot of not coded move/abi , mistake in the pokedex and such stuffs, which are I think for everyone the REAL priority, over all the new stuff you includes for events etc ?

thanks in advance if you can answer it, in all honestly of course :)

Great! Are you aware there is a place where changes for each new client are listed? I think you should check it out before saying such things :)

Additionally, there is only one developer but more than one content staff. This also implies that if one content staff is busy with IRL stuff, others can work on it, while you can't say the same for the developer.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

330234 As you can tell, it's not Shane who posted this. I don't think Shane is responsible for creating maps or new event areas. There are other people who do this part of the work. Shane is responsible for implementing new abilities and fixing code mistakes though. So if Shane doesn't have time, but everyone else does.. Would you prefer no new content at all? I am not 100% sure if this is true, but this is how I understand it.

raw

1BT6Lbi.png