Ban Clefable from Ranked!!!

Idkup

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might take a break from Pro. pretty much solely due to Clefable being impossible for my teams to beat in pvp. Every time I pvp, i face a rain team + clefable. They take out my physical pokemon so I'm left with dragalge, celebi, and milotic. None of which can do anything to Clefable.

Good battles are fun, but when it's so one sided because of a single pokemon, and the game is forcing me to train poison / steel types just to be able to have a chance at winning pvp, I think I'll pass. :(

357075 I think I might take a break from Pro. pretty much solely due to Clefable being impossible for my teams to beat in pvp. Every time I pvp, i face a rain team + clefable. They take out my physical pokemon so I'm left with dragalge, celebi, and milotic. None of which can do anything to Clefable.

Good battles are fun, but when it's so one sided because of a single pokemon, and the game is forcing me to train poison / steel types just to be able to have a chance at winning pvp, I think I'll pass. :(

This was actually a troll thread made in response to another thread crying about Talonflame. Also, adapting to certain Pokemon by making use of others specifically built to counter them is a part of the game; stuff like Scizor, Talonflame or Excadrill also easily cuts through whole teams not including save counters. When it comes to Clefable, stuff like Metagross, Magnezone, Gliscor, Scizor (if there is no Flamethrower) or Taunt Talonflame are easily able to face it.

I'm going to compare pro to magic: the gathering. Even though one is a TCG and one is an MMO. PvP is fun to be able to jump into. Decks are fun to make. It's fun to hunt down certain cards for decks, just like it can be fun to hunt down pokemon for certain teams.

The problem with pro, is that you'll never have the "cards" you want, unless you dedicate years of your life for it.

I feel that, even though this is an MMO, it takes at least 50% too much time to do what the game wants us to do. The main problem is how bad the rng can get. And how you're lucky to find 1 extremely rare pokemon in 2 hours.

I've posted many times in the past about my disagreement with the spawn system. I played World of Warcraft for 9 years and quit to make more time for Pro. But Pro is even more time demanding and even less rewarding. There is no solid sense of progression in any way at all (except excavations).

Excavation progression is the only thing i currently like in the game. Everything else is far too harsh and punishing. Every time I play lately, I log off and say "thanks for wasting 2 hours of my time, pro". yet I keep logging in the next day hoping for better luck when it comes to hunting. I hunt and am always left disappointed. When I finally find a pokemon I want to train, it ends up being crappy in pvp and I am hit again with the "wasted time" hammer.

Thanks for reading my rant. I am just tired of wasting my time. I think I may soon make a "player partings" post and say my farewells. My pro experience isn't as satisfying as it once was, when I actually had a chance in pvp with mediocre team.

Also, i understand that this was a troll thread, but I'm serious.

This was the only topic that seemed to express my feelings about clefable. even if the OP wasn't serious.