PvP Season Results

Shamac

362524 im wondering why there is no a fix date for the results? this way people are vulnerable of the randomness. i know people that were in ladder until the last day of the season, so they lose a match and got out, then the season overs before they could get back. if we had known days for the begining and the end of the seasons, people like those i metioned would never play the day before the season overs, cuz is too risky :confused: :confused:

Im agreed staff now about it (and watch Deidara get ladder) btw he need a fix date.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

362913 how long season will be end this make me confuse.. and whos gonna decide.. is this random end or what.. need to fix date and where to end..

Shane decides it and he is busy doing other things/IRL, he will decide when the season ends :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

how long season will be end this make me confuse.. and whos gonna decide.. is this random end or what.. need to fix date and where to end..

no fix date for pvp season, will be end when shane feel like want to end it

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

362913 how long season will be end this make me confuse.. and whos gonna decide.. is this random end or what.. need to fix date and where to end..

Shane decides it and he is busy doing other things/IRL, he will decide when the season ends :)

im agreed its busy but you dont need 1 hours for reset a ladder you need 5 minutes or more (idk) but he just need to go in computer and stop season.

im agreed its busy but you dont need 1 hours for reset a ladder you need 5 minutes or more (idk) but he just need to go in computer and stop season.

actually no, he needs to assign 75 people the winning coins, 30 guilds the guild bonus and reset the ladder, that takes more than just 5 minutes

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

actually no, he needs to assign 75 people the winning coins, 30 guilds the guild bonus and reset the ladder, that takes more than just 5 minutes

Yeah reward can come the weekend its not a problem always week end you have a little free time and people can wait.

Yeah reward can come the weekend its not a problem always week end you have a little free time and people can wait.

regardless of that, Shane decide when the season is over, it might be 4weeks or 8 weeks or 12 weeks if he wants that ;) just wait