New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

Great Job !

I really appreciate the effort of the staff this last time, we got a tournament, lot of botter got banned and all the report have an answer, shane come back with new ability and items, Sinnoh is coming and now we have this pass !

Very good job and I think all the community is happy, and I think PRO have a better fluctuation of players now ! Thanks to the staffs !

About this pass, I didn't bough it for the moment, the price feel good for me but I don't know if its really worth. Personally I like to save as much as possible money, so most of the time I didn't use the sub or teleport for save money, I think its depend on the type of the players.

A good thing would be to add this pass on the Shop (like the ms ), personally if this pass would be available on the market (coins shop) I will buy it now with real money because I will have the feeling of saving a lot of in game money, and gain full freedom !

Anyway great job, keep it up !

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

lptfCcQ.jpg

sounds good i can go to everywhere i want with 100k for a week :3

it would be better to make it as package include the Membership to make people Membership attractive again... and the people would donate more... ;)

http://

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

do we have to pay for moon or is it in the package? :)

6hdZhen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E6W75Tu.png

Do we have to do the subway quest for Trainers Valley?

Not sure why you quote me but yeah you need to have access to the areas if you want to go there.

Trainers Valley is included in the pass but you have to do the quest before.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

There is now a guy in Saffron Train Station that sells a weekly transit pass for 100k. With the pass, you can take unlimited subway, train, ship, and teleportation(in Hoenn) within one week period. This also includes train to Trainer's Valley and ship to Love Island.

Let me know you guys' thought on this, or any questions/feedback.

lptfCcQ.jpg

Thanks for the new update for the transit pass, it is pretty convenient for me at least, but there is one thing that is bother me alot, I wish you guys can make a icon just like Membership for transit pass so that we know the transit pass we bought are still available.

352799 Do we have to do the subway quest for Trainers Valley? Help!!

yes you have to

6hdZhen.png

E6W75Tu.png