New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

352228 However, there is a Poke stop walking all over Pinkan sailor. :Grin:

I have stopped the Poke Stop

352185 Electabuzz and Scyther needs OT? Please yes...

I try to keep things as real as possible. Hopefully that answers your question :)

352213 Gonna remove the quoted content since it's getting so long.

So, this island is going to be a permanent area? The requirements make much more sense if that is the case (since they are probably comparable to the Cerulean Cave questline, in a sense.)

Yes, it's permanent.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

352108 Yo fellow trainers, there have been recent reports of a new island being spotted. Lo and behold, it looks like it's teeming with exotic Pokemon!

Pinkan.jpg

Wait wa-! Something's not right! We need people to help! Talk to Officer Jenny in Vermilion City so start the small quest! Make sure you are well prepared (Officer Jenny will make sure you are), it won't be an easy task to complete!

Well ok, who am I kidding? On behalf of the crew, we hope you like the new addition! :Shy:

if we have the transmit pass do we still need to pay for pinkan island 20k entrance?

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

a few questions

1. What's the point in donating the pokemon afterwards, I did it and well and now?!

2. Why do I have to pay 2x 20k to actually hunt pokemon, thats almost the total opposite of what you guys did with the Transit Pass

3. Why is the Pinkan Island sailor not included in the Transit pass?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

352275 i wonder the same prehax

I actually tried to go positive into an event for once but these things are soo.. pointless..

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I'm afraid this area didn't really live up to the hype. At least for me and I wasn't THAT hyped for it.

Mostly average Pokemon in pink. 20k x2 per trip. I don't mind the lvl 90 Scyther & Electabuzz requirement since it's a permanent area, but a few pink colored Pokemon doesn't justify that effort + 40k per trip in my eyes. You could've at least added some new Pokemon such as Swirlix, Spritzee etc. to make it more attractive for those who don't care much about cosmetics. I don't see myself visiting the place often after catching 1-2 pink Pokemon tbh.

Good effort, bad execution in my opinion.

352281 I'm afraid this area didn't really live up to the hype. At least for me and I wasn't THAT hyped for it.

Mostly average Pokemon in pink. 20k x2 per trip. I don't mind the lvl 90 Scyther & Electabuzz requirement since it's a permanent area, but a few pink colored Pokemon doesn't justify that effort + 40k per trip in my eyes. You could've at least added some new Pokemon such as Swirlix, Spritzee etc. to make it more attractive for those who don't care much about cosmetics. I don't see myself visiting the place often after catching 1-2 pink Pokemon tbh.

Good effort, bad execution in my opinion.

^

the donating part for the 2 lvl90 pokemons was pretty pointless on top of that

the mapping/design part is pretty good tho, especially this one

uwU5FZW.gif