New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

all of you asking for NEW POKEMON.. you do realise that there would be no new pokemon left for sinnoh if they did that whenever you asked for it? lmao

they did this so our wait until sinnoh isn't 0 new content. considering how ungrateful you plebs are they should just stop putting in any content until sinnoh is done. poor them.

fippsiee6u1y.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

352281 I'm afraid this area didn't really live up to the hype. At least for me and I wasn't THAT hyped for it.

Mostly average Pokemon in pink. 20k x2 per trip. I don't mind the lvl 90 Scyther & Electabuzz requirement since it's a permanent area, but a few pink colored Pokemon doesn't justify that effort + 40k per trip in my eyes. You could've at least added some new Pokemon such as Swirlix, Spritzee etc. to make it more attractive for those who don't care much about cosmetics. I don't see myself visiting the place often after catching 1-2 pink Pokemon tbh.

Good effort, bad execution in my opinion.

^

the donating part for the 2 lvl90 pokemons was pretty pointless on top of that

Exactly my thoughts. But as I said, it would've been a different story if the place had more attractions.

352281 I'm afraid this area didn't really live up to the hype. At least for me and I wasn't THAT hyped for it.

Mostly average Pokemon in pink. 20k x2 per trip. I don't mind the lvl 90 Scyther & Electabuzz requirement since it's a permanent area, but a few pink colored Pokemon doesn't justify that effort + 40k per trip in my eyes. You could've at least added some new Pokemon such as Swirlix, Spritzee etc. to make it more attractive for those who don't care much about cosmetics. I don't see myself visiting the place often after catching 1-2 pink Pokemon tbh.

Good effort, bad execution in my opinion.

^

the donating part for the 2 lvl90 pokemons was pretty pointless on top of that

Exactly my thoughts. But as I said, it would've been a different story if the place had more attractions.

oh and also the fact that everyone who didn't beat giovanni can access and hunt these pokemons for free without doing "the scyther/electa + 20k fee " stuff IS actually stupid

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hope you have fun guys :D

latest?cb=20160301034645

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

can mod/devs explain why player that completed the quest are being punished with 20k fees? while,player that did not beat giovanni can get free access to hunt pokemon as well as catching pink pokemon(yes, player did not complete quest can catch pink pokemon).