New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

352415 ks for the waste of time!!!

bad quest, donate my scyther and buzz ( 2 rare pokemons, no tkns) and uggly map

scyther is easy to found on trainer valley tree, electabuzz is not rare at all (i have a full box ...) and you can buy one for like 50k... so stop cry u_u

dude dont speak bullshit, scyther and buzz are extremly rares and who make in that days make headbutt? only the noobs

why i gona buy if i already have a buzz and scyther lvl 100? but i dont want donate him because i want used him with eviolite

:n:

352108 Yo fellow trainers, there have been recent reports of a new island being spotted. Lo and behold, it looks like it's teeming with exotic Pokemon!

Pinkan.jpg

Wait wa-! Something's not right! We need people to help! Talk to Officer Jenny in Vermilion City so start the small quest! Make sure you are well prepared (Officer Jenny will make sure you are), it won't be an easy task to complete!

Well ok, who am I kidding? On behalf of the crew, we hope you like the new addition! :Shy:

EDIT:

Some of the Pokemon were unfortunately missing their pink art sprite; these were temporarily removed until they are added. This will require a client update.

remove donate from scyther and buzz!! :thanks:

352363 tks for the waste of time!!!

bad quest, donate my scyther and buzz (no tkns) pay 20k to back to pink islnd (no tnks)

Deleted your last comment, if you continue having an inappropriate behavior i'll issue a forum warning.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

remove donate from scyther and buzz!! :thanks:

Sorry, but it will not be removed.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

352440 is the same thing to go to hoenn rattata lvl 100 now is 80 (ridicoulous)

why we need donate 2 extremly rare pokes to hunt pokes of colection? -.-

Like i told you, if you don't wish to do the quest noone is forcing you, stop this or make a complaint.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

is the same thing to go to hoenn rattata lvl 100 now is 80 (ridicoulous)

why we need donate 2 extremly rare pokes to hunt pokes of colection? -.-

The primary feature of Pinkan Island is pink pokemon, not found anywhere else, and if you read the story, you should know why they need these 2 Pokemon. If they weren't rare, why would they need them?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

So, the pink pokemon are a tier rarer than their normal counterparts. Is this going by the 9 tier system that was mentioned in the rarity guide posted by Shane (or was it Red?) If so, I am supposed to encounter more pink commons than normal uncommons right? For example, Paras is common, so by that definition pink Paras will be more common that standard Electabuzz? I'm confused.

Also, what happens with tier 9? Do they go from extremely rare to limited? If so, does that mean we can't find em?