Complete Pinkan Walkthrough

Fippsie

352176 Officer jenny only says "Good day, Trainer"

7f4c01154c4af5532968ca03477f9273.png

Nothing else happens.

Hey, you need 250 hours of playtime to start the quest. thanks for pointing that out I will add it

GZfD3ch.png

:Cool:

That's just frustrating. I was so hyped for it and now I can't even go there, because I either have not enough hours playtime, or something else missing that I don't even know of.

352191 That's just frustrating. I was so hyped for it and now I can't even go there, because I either have not enough hours playtime, or something else missing that I don't even know of.

You need a lvl90 Electabuzz and Scyther in oder to continue after that, even more frustrating for you I guess. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

352191 That's just frustrating. I was so hyped for it and now I can't even go there, because I either have not enough hours playtime, or something else missing that I don't even know of.

You need a lvl90 Electabuzz and Scyther in oder to continue after that, even more frustrating for you I guess. :)

I have cerulean cave and dragonshrine unlocked already, leveling up would not be a problem.

Okay. :) :kiss:

ps: good guide, was probably extremely necessary to post it one hour after mine with picture/gifs but yeah :)

I opened this thread right after pinkan came out and worked on it. I'm not obligated to check up on your posts. Mind yourself with your passive aggressiveness you arrogant pleb. Stop quoting me now I want nothing to do with you. I can mute you ingame, but unfortunately I can't block you on the forum as well so do me a favor and stop messaging me. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me.

• Like 2
fippsiee6u1y.png

352190 There also is a new boss, Jenny! She can be found in the lighthouse after defeating Giovanni. Her team consists of Arcanine, Ariados, Luxray, Manectric and Clawitzer. The rewards are 10-15k and Dawn-/Thunderstone (Don't know any other possible rewards yet)

Thank you :Heart: Will add it with credits :)

fippsiee6u1y.png

352190 There also is a new boss, Jenny! She can be found in the lighthouse after defeating Giovanni. Her team consists of Arcanine, Ariados, Luxray, Manectric and Clawitzer. The rewards are 10-15k and Dawn-/Thunderstone (Don't know any other possible rewards yet)

Thank you :Heart: Will add it with credits :)

No problem :p Also I forgot her 6th poke. It's Swoobat.