Complete Pinkan Walkthrough

Fippsie

Yes, it's nonesense to evaluate the interest to trade an electabuzz and a scyther to be able to catch a pink caterpie...

Yes you're right...

it's nonesense if it doesnt work. now stop spamming my thread with offtopic, make your own discussion thread about pinkan if you want to whine.

fippsiee6u1y.png

Hi everyone, while doing the pinkan isle quest, after beating cassidy and butch in pinkan isle, i accidentally used escape rope. Now i can't pass through the team rocket. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem please? Or am i missing something?

352703 Hi everyone, while doing the pinkan isle quest, after beating cassidy and butch in pinkan isle, i accidentally used escape rope. Now i can't pass through the team rocket. Is there anybody who can help me with this problem please? Or am i missing something?

Try walking to the pokecenter and back, It should work but you might need to battle them again

If you're still stuck afterwards please make a new post in General support rather than in a guide thread

For those who used escape rope after beating cassidy and butch on the pinkan island, and stuck. I figured it out that if you go to up and stand rhyhorn's back, you can still talk to it. First calm it down, and set it free. Then giovanni appears and you can fight him. By the way, thanks for this guide. It is quite helpful.