PvP Rewards Discussion.

Daeon

1. 1.

365742 You need to have a set time the ladder ends before you do different prizes for different ranks imo.

She explained that a few posts above yours x.x

Set Dates are very hard to do, as the guild and solo ladders are both updated and maintained by Shane. There is no other Staff member that has control over this, Red and myself included. This has always been the way and will remain this way. Therefore, the answer there is no. The only date related thing I can personally offer is Tournaments, which I am happy to host, as I am able to do this entirely independently from start to finish, but the reality of it is that I can only do so much, but I am happy to give what I can.

well Im not going to comment on this :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mount not drawn on paint by 6yo kids "cough" (well kyogre/raikou/cune are ok tho while thoose birdies are at the zard/aerodactyl lvl , and for godsake if people knew how much i pushed the thing for kyogre being implemented ) anything esle is worthless , and stuff related to coding is a straight no because Shane is in the equation . ( choice item , advanced mechanics & cie )

Who care about a different cloak color tbh ? (definitly not me , i hav'nt played for more than a month and i still have too much pvp coins , burning them through buying masterball wasn't enough and selling over 20-30 LO/TO, and i can't imagine how much coins player like zarate have left ) , i played pretty much 30 ranked last season and all of them during one day , without dropping anygames (almost :p) and you know what ? Even tho rushing the ladder wasn't a hard task , i had no will power to do it for only 500pvp's coins wich one i would have still no use like the numerous k i have already . ( for people wondering , it's not ME if you see my account logged in , i wouldn't call my login secrect defense anyway )

In short , only rewards restricted to the top 25 could give some interest , but we all know it's not going to be coded anytime soon .

So in all honesty what you are doing right here is called "puffery" and false communication . ( aka showing some interest to your community , while knowing nothing is going to change before at least 6month , well PRO having an awfull communication is wellknown fact in the first place , nothing new here )

Mimimimimimimii

I for one think that the current prizing system is doing fine at is it. Tho the competitive scene is not that compelling in my eyes, so lets bring up some spice to it. Give the players who participate in the tournament some leverage, for example a membership-subsciption (for a period of time(not the coin or anything)) for a PvE dungeon of sorts, where they can grind to obtain higher-end items, pokemons and cash-payouts from npc/wild encounters.

Pretty sure this one was shut-down before but, now that things a bit more freelanced in prizes. How about custom mounts ; taken into a prioritized consideration for the making upon request of the winners. Much like adding the content designs of players in-game upon winning their own tournament.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

366159 I for one think that the current prizing system is doing fine at is it. Tho the competitive scene is not that compelling in my eyes, so lets bring up some spice to it. Give the players who participate in the tournament some leverage, for example a membership-subsciption (for a period of time(not the coin or anything)) for a PvE dungeon of sorts, where they can grind to obtain higher-end items, pokemons and cash-payouts from npc/wild encounters.

Pretty sure this one was shut-down before but, now that things a bit more freelanced in prizes. How about custom mounts ; taken into a prioritized consideration for the making upon request of the winners. Much like adding the content designs of players in-game upon winning their own tournament.

Custom mount for 1st place sounds amazing

366290 top 25 now is like top10 top15 with double accounts if u gonna add something more op than coins make a limit about 1 account at top25

and ofc ignore the stories about brothers ask for ID CARD proofs cuz everyone know they lie :devil:

Yeah I certainly won't show any PRO staff my ID card lol

The ability to be in Top25 twice or multiple times should be rewarded correctly so yeah..

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.